2000 CPU adapter

britlord

Country
usa
Region
Michigan
Guys I just received this 2000 CPU adapter, and a few questions (I don't want to sound stupid).. First I guess that CPU socket faces to the back of my 2000... To disable the IDE just add a jumper.. But whats the CF header for, and can I plug in my 68030TK into the CPU socket on the adapter.. Oh does the card need any drivers..

On more thing. Can I leave the CPU socket on the 2000 motherboard empty. If using this adapter...

Thanks..

Attachments

• DSC00370.jpg
    DSC00370.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
CF header? Do you mean the IDE header? You can connect any HDD/ODD to this or use an adapter to CF/SD/etc. to boot from a flash device.
And yes you can plug your 68030TK board into this board - it is what it was designed for. And when you have a CPU/accelerator installed on this board, you should leave the CPU socket empty on the A2000 MB.
I think the IDE works like Gayle so using KS 2.05+ it should not need a separate driver.

Ok Though there are (2) 2 pin headers. One is IDE_ON, and the other is called CP_ON....

Last edited:
Thanks. Though I won't be using the IDE on the adapter. Because there's one on the 68030TK ram board..

Back
Top Bottom