Found Creative Labs Dxr2 DVD Drive (with or w/o Dxr2 Decoder card)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothpick

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Kalmar
Hello,

I'm looking for the Creative Labs Dxr2 DVD 5x drive, with our without the decoder card.

dvd.jpg

Kind regards
Fredrik

Hello, yeah some of them do not come with the DynamicExtended text (but still support it) if you dont mind could you share a picture of it front and bottom? :)

Kind regards,
Fredrik

Bump :blased: still looking for the Creative Labs Dxr2 DVD 5x drive!

I have one but it's slightly different than the one in your picture and I'm not 100% sure it works. It should work on regular IDE, right?

Well, I just tried to test the drive and the activity LED comes up but nothing happens. When i put my ear to the drive, there is a quiet repetitive sound like the motor starting or something similar. I'm not sure, maybe just be dirty laser lens. I'll post some pics asap.

Some photos of the drive. Sorry about the upsidedown photo.
2f1dfad4ed4e6725a24687cf88ca6862.jpg
26c99747833643395873c6fbdaf73f7f.jpg
0fe42156c2bc6b489f1f6d8af0cc7831.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Hey thanks for offer and fast response of pics. However, i bought a creative infra with same issue (click sound) and never got it to work, suppose its not the highest quality stuff - so have to decline as i look for a working one. Thanks again and sry for taking ur time!

Bump :blased: still looking for the Creative Labs Dxr2 DVD 5x drive!

I have one but it's slightly different than the one in your picture and I'm not 100% sure it works. It should work on regular IDE, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom