Sold Amiga Prelude 1200 (please read carefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmes

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
285   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Amadora
Hello!
I'm selling 12 prelude 1200 for amiga 1200 or other with clockport.
As I decided to reproduce the pcbs as close as possible to the original with corrected patches on PCB which were patching the original boards.
I ended up with 12 extra boards that I decided to assemble. I will not make more!
Boards were tested in audio playback with Play16, AudioFX and Hippoplayer in various freqs and also recording more than 2 consecutive minutes in an A1200 030 with AHIRecorder.
I found out that latest prelude.audio is not always the best. So if you buy this from me I will provide what worked better for me. That doesn't mean it will work better for you, maybe latest driver is better for you.
I don't have backplates, you will need to make one on your own.
I will ask for each 125€ plus tracked postage worldwide (some places to be confirmed) and paypal fees (I cannot escape fees, payment is always as goods).
As usual, and since this uses old components from NOS (CS4231A , MACH211 and 7202), I cannot give any warranty on those. I also ask when you install it to pay attention to board orientation, if you do this wrong, you can burn the prelude and your amiga. If you burn any component I can repair with exception of PCB. If you also have any broken original board I can repair it for you.
Thanks for watching!

photo__01.jpgphoto__02.jpgphoto__03.jpg

Interested into a second one.

Payment sent for the first one, PM sent for the second one lol

EDIT : Payment sent for both cards. Postal informations sent through PM.

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Interested if any still available - PM sent

Last edited:
Amiga Prelude 1200 (please read carefully)

Interested NeXT ! - PM sent

Last edited:
A good point is to modify your initial post accordingly (how many are left, who bought one etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom