Blogger
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
SS
I sell the following original Amiga games:

- Nitro : 18 --> 15 euros (complete, decent condition) SOLD TO LEVIATHAN!
- Pinball Dreams : 8 --> 6 euros (only box and floppies, very good condition) SOLD TO PODOLSKI_JP!
- Premier Manager 3 : 10 --> 8 euros (complete, very good condition)
- Nick Faldo's Championship Golf : 10 --> 8 euros (complete, very good condition)
- Dizzy's Excellent Adventures : 8 --> 6 euros (only box, floppies and instructions sheet, good condition) SOLD TO PODOLSKI_JP!
- Speed Pack : 5 --> 3 euros(only box and floppies, poor condition)
- Cannon Fodder 2 (Sensible/Virgin): 13 euros SOLD ELSEWHERE!
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (U.S. Gold/Creative Materials) : 13 euros SOLD ELSEWHERE!

If you buy all three games together the price is 40 euros (payment by paypal as gift or IBAN).

Prices of single games are listed above, I'm open to offers especially if interested in more than one game.
Payment by paypal as gift or IBAN

Since now are available only "Premier Manager 3", "Nick Faldo's Championship Golf" and "Speed Pack" I am happy to sell all of them for 15 euros.

Overall conditions are decent or better, as shown in the photos. Nitro is the PAL version even if in the disk it says "NTSC version".
The games are 100% tested and working since I installed them on my Amiga 1200 with WHDLoad. Since there is not a WHDLoad installer for Speed Pack I tested it on my A500 and it works well but I couldn't test the complete integrity of the disks.

Nitro_all.jpg Nitro_front.jpg Nitro_back.jpg Pinball_Dreams_1.jpg PremierManager3_1.jpg Nick_Faldo_1.jpg Dizzy_exc_adv_1.jpg Speed_Pack_1.jpg

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you want more photos.

Shipping costs to EU/UK are 14,90 euros by Tracked and Signed for Courier (either UPS, DHL, National post, etc...).
Shipping costs to Italy are euros 8.90 euros by Tracked and Signed for Courier (SDA, Nexive, SGT, etc...)

If interested, please, declare your interest here and send me a PM.
Also for sale elsewhere.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Price drop for Nitro (from 18 to 15 euros) and more games added.

@mods
Could you, please, rename the title with just "Original Amiga Boxed Games: Nitro and more" ? :) <Done>
Thanks!

hi
interested in nitro, next in line & maybe in speed pack as well.
PM pending

hi
interested in nitro, next in line & maybe in speed pack as well.
PM pending

PM replied, thanks for your interest. :)

UPDATE:
I've got a request for Nitro on another website, so now there are 3 people interested in Nitro, in this order: leviathan, warr8or29 and an external.

Last edited:
Nitro shipped this morning and Shipping information sent to the buyer by email. ;)

Hi, I am interested in the purchase of two games : Pinbal Dreams and Dizzy's with the fact that the cost of shipping 14.90 euros is very high, I usually pay around 10 euros to Poland, can something be done about it?
thx

Last edited:
Hi, I am interested in the purchase of two games : Pinbal Dreams and Dizzy's with the fact that the cost of shipping 14.90 euros is very high, I usually pay around 10 euros to Poland, can something be done about it?
thx

Hi, I can check... consider that I usually ship with UPS courier, quite fast and reliable.
I'll give you a quote tomorrow, thanks for your interest. :)

thx

PM sent with cheaper shipping options.

thx

Pinball Dreams and Dizzy's sold to podolski_jp.
Payment received yesterday night and games already shipped.
I've just sent a PM to the buyer with shipping details.

"Premier Manager 3", "Nick Faldo's Championship Golf" and "Speed Pack" still available, happy to sell them together as a bundle for 15 euros ONO. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom