AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Northrhine-Westphalia
Hello! As the title says I'm looking for a classic Amiga accelerator card, preferably an A2630 , GVP G-Force 030 or even something wilder (GVP G-Force 040, Bliizzard 2040 / 2060) in a healthy, working condition and if so, willing to pay an adequate price for.

I have a fusion 40 I am thinking about selling. My 2000 is out of commission at the moment. Make an offer if you're interested.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

I have a fusion 40 I am thinking about selling. My 2000 is out of commission at the moment. Make an offer if you're interested.

What's the cpu clock speed, what does sysinfo speed show, is it kickstart 3.1/3.1.4 compatible, how much ram does it have?
Thank-you.

I will have to get back to you. My 2000 is not working at the moment.

I will be working on it over the weekend

I was about to ask something similar to what ProfPlum said, board revision, RAM, ROM, etc but it would seem that I am second in line in my own thread now?

I was about to ask something similar to what ProfPlum said, board revision, RAM, ROM, etc but it would seem that I am second in line in my own thread now?
To be honest, I didn't even notice he wasn't the OP. I will disregard his inquiry. BUT, as I mentioned, I will need to get my 2000 working before I can sell the card as working

I think you should PM a mod as I believe this against the rules, I have seen others hijack threads instead of starting their own, if it is not against the rules then it should be.

I think you should PM a mod as I believe this against the rules, I have seen others hijack threads instead of starting their own, if it is not against the rules then it should be.
No worries on my end. Just an oversight or I would not have even responded lol

What's the cpu clock speed, what does sysinfo speed show, is it kickstart 3.1/3.1.4 compatible, how much ram does it have?
Thank-you.

Please create your own thread.

My needs are met now by a purchase outside Amibay, thread can be closed. Sorry for the trouble, see above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom