Asus Radeon X1950XTX PCI-e 512MB
ATI Rage 128 Pro Ultra AGP 32MB
Visiontek Geforce 2 GTS AGP 32MB
ATI Rage 128 Pro AGP 32MB
S3 Trio 3D/2X AGP 4MB
S3 Virge/GX2 AGP 4MB N6POIB
S3 Virge/DX PCI 4MB Q5E2BB 86C375
Nvidia Geforce 4 MX460 AGP 128MB

I recieved parcel fromiris030380. With all listed cards apart from S3 Trio3D, I've contacted sender and waiting for reply. Need to test all cards as well. Thank you guys for your interest

I haven't recieved S3 Trio 3D/2X AGP 4MB from this seller as part of bundle cards bought from him. Mobile contact is weak, what can I do ?
EDIT: And 20gbp refund wasn't been transfered to me too, as I finally removed some cards from primary total amount

Last edited:
How did you pay for these items?

I paid via bank transfer as he has no paypal. Here is the proof. Primarily he estimated cards for 150, after payment I change my decision about few cards and total amount reduces to 130. I have all conversation that say all that.
One more thing occur: I ask him to remove S3 Virge/GX2 AGP 4MB N6POIB and send S3 Trio 3D/2X AGP 4MB, but I recieved Virge/GX2 anyway, I ask him for exchange, he informed me to keep Virge/GX2 as a gift, but after that he do not hesitate to send 20gbp back and missing S3 Trio 3D/2X. I am so upset about it

[FONT=&quot]
xSAVY4S.jpg
[/FONT]

I need your help guys

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do.

Bank transfers and Paypal gifts are non protected sources of payment.

I can only suggest that you speak to your bank and seek their advice.

I will try to contact him again before leaving negative feedback. I have loss 20gbp and S3 Trio3D AGP now. What are protected sources of payment then?
Thanks for your help

Using Goods payment on Paypal offers you and the seller some protection.

If a seller insists on a non-protected payment method seriously think about it before you make the payment.

Using Goods payment on Paypal offers you and the seller some protection.

If a seller insists on a non-protected payment method seriously think about it before you make the payment.

thanks davideo, that's sad, I never been cheated on Amibay since now. I thought is secure place and there is respect among retro hardware enthuisists, but not every time I see. Well, I will give try couple more times to contact him, his mobile is still running but no ones pick it up. Ultimately I need to learn a lesson, give feedback and warn others. Thanks again and current incident will not disgreace reputation about Amibay, one of the greatest places around the internet. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom