Half-Saint

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Country
Slovenia
Region
Ljubljana
As the title suggest, I'm selling a Compaq DeskPro SFF PC.

The config is as follows:
- Celeron 466 socket 370
- 128 MB RAM
- 6 GB HDD

- 1x ISA, 2x PCI. Realistically you can only use two cards simultaneously.

The on-board video and audio are listed as:
- Intel 82810-DC100 Graphics Controller
- Intel 82801AA AC'97 Audio Controller

The PC has built-in video, sound, LAN but no CD-ROM. It takes a slim laptop drive. The chipset will unfortunately only allow for 66MHz processors.

The way you can take the PC apart without any tools is just beautiful. It's like a little transformer robot :)

Asking 50€ 45€ 35€ 30€ + postage

DSC_0519.jpg DSC_0520.jpg

*** EDIT ***

The PC has a 2nd IDE port on-board which means you can use a laptop optical drive with an ATAPI/IDE adapter. I can provide the optical drive at no additional cost but I haven't got any adapters.

Last edited:
I have a VERY similar one. PIII-600e

very quiet (almost silent)
just opens up without tools

on mine the onboard sound is dos soundblaster compatible (waiting for either an AWE64 or a bug free SB16 with Wavetable header)
I use a voodoo banshee PCI and disable onboard ati as its much faster for Unreal etc.

great dos/win9x system and a very small footprint.

I have a VERY similar one. PIII-600e

very quiet (almost silent)
just opens up without tools

on mine the onboard sound is dos soundblaster compatible (waiting for either an AWE64 or a bug free SB16 with Wavetable header)
I use a voodoo banshee PCI and disable onboard ati as its much faster for Unreal etc.

great dos/win9x system and a very small footprint.

Ahhh nice :)

Updated the first post to show the correct video/audio info.

I have another machine that's just like the one in the first post and one that's slightly different in appearance. Have to clean them up and blow out the dust before posting.

Updated the first post to show the correct video/audio info.

I have another machine that's just like the one in the first post and one that's slightly different in appearance. Have to clean them up and blow out the dust before posting.

Thanks for the info. I'll look out for your updates then! :)

I will be moving soon so I need to sell as much stuff as possible hence another price drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom