Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Indiana Jones fate of atlantis action game, Mr NUTZ, Rocket ranger

  1. #1
    Olivier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Abruzzo
    Posts
    614
    Feedback
    37 (100%)

    Cool Indiana Jones fate of atlantis action game, Mr NUTZ, Rocket ranger

    Hello ,

    I sell the following tested and complete games (with related prices and conditions):
    Indy Indiana Jones action game: 60 euro! very nice condition...almost new!SOLD
    Mr Nutz: 20 euro! Good condition!SOLD
    Rocket Ranger: 50 euro! very nice condition... is almost new! Now 40 euro!SOLD

    Shipping costs excluded!
    Payment by paypal.
    items in sale outside amibay too!

    If interested, please, declare here your interest and send me a PM.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1205.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	207.7 KB 
ID:	148345Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1206.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	198.2 KB 
ID:	148346Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1207.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	213.8 KB 
ID:	148347Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1210.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	200.7 KB 
ID:	148348Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1209.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	216.9 KB 
ID:	148349Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1208.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	199.9 KB 
ID:	148350Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	168.9 KB 
ID:	148351Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600-2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	148352Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600-3.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	200.6 KB 
ID:	148353
    Last edited by Olivier; 1st August 2019 at 08:59.

  2. #2
    Audi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Country
    Norway
    Region:
    Oslo
    Age
    34
    Posts
    7
    Feedback
    0

    Default

    Interested in Mr Nutz.

  3. #3
    Amibayer! warr8or29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    France
    Region:
    Paris
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,540
    Feedback
    174 (100%)

    Default

    Hi
    I'm interested in indy action game and in m nutz , next in line.
    Cheers

    Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Olivier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Abruzzo
    Posts
    614
    Feedback
    37 (100%)

    Default

    Still no reply from Audi! I will wait until this evening!

  5. #5
    Amibayer! warr8or29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    France
    Region:
    Paris
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,540
    Feedback
    174 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warr8or29 View Post
    Hi
    I'm interested in indy action game and in m nutz , next in line.
    Cheers

    Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk
    Payment sent for indy thx

    Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Olivier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Abruzzo
    Posts
    614
    Feedback
    37 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warr8or29 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by warr8or29 View Post
    Hi
    I'm interested in indy action game and in m nutz , next in line.
    Cheers

    Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk
    Payment sent for indy thx

    Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk
    Indy Sold.

  7. #7
    mattj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Country
    Spain
    Region:
    Girona
    Posts
    118
    Feedback
    24 (100%)

    Default

    Interested in Mr Nutz
    :rainbow: A500, A1200, A4000
    :Commodore: C64c

  8. #8
    Olivier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Abruzzo
    Posts
    614
    Feedback
    37 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    Still no reply from Audi! I will wait until this evening!
    Still not reply from Audi... warr8or29 is the next in line for the game!
    Last edited by Olivier; 21st July 2019 at 06:39.

  9. #9
    Amibayer! warr8or29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    France
    Region:
    Paris
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,540
    Feedback
    174 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    Still no reply from Audi! I will wait until this evening!
    Still not reply from Audi... warr8or29 is the next on line for the game!
    Interest confirmed in m. Nutz


    Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Olivier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Abruzzo
    Posts
    614
    Feedback
    37 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warr8or29 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    Still no reply from Audi! I will wait until this evening!
    Still not reply from Audi... warr8or29 is the next on line for the game!
    Interest confirmed in m. Nutz


    Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk
    mr nutz sold to warr8or29!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Closed C64 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
    By turican5 in forum Found Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 8th August 2017, 17:31
  2. Sold Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis with Box
    By suave in forum Amiga
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 27th May 2016, 14:10
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 18th May 2016, 21:36
  4. For Sale Indiana Jones Fate Of Atlantis
    By mwkenna in forum Amiga
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22nd August 2013, 21:33
  5. Closed Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
    By Jumping Anaconda in forum Sales Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16th January 2011, 00:25

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •