Not open for further replies.

Woz

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Carmarthenshire
I've started to put together an Amiga A4000T blank motherboard, soldering all the needed parts as and when I get them, anyway I'd like to get an A4000T empty tower to house it all when it's finished so if anyone has one spare to sell please let me know. Thanks in advance, Woz.

Last edited:
Amiga A4000T Tower Wanted

Amiga A4000T Tower Wanted

Bump

Bump.
I've got an original unmodified CDTV that I'd swap for the right tower case which comes with its original remote control and CD caddy in black. The CD needs sorting/fixing as it spins but doesn't read the CD's so I think it just needs new electrolytic capacitors. It plays floppy disks great so I've never bothered looking at the CD to try to fix it as I can't find my old games, just the bible CD that I had when I bought it.

Last edited:
I'm still looking for an A4000T tower case if anyone can help?

Bump.
I've got an original unmodified CDTV that I'd swap for the right tower case? The CD needs sorting as it spins but doesn't read the CD's. It plays floppy disks great though so I've never bothered looking at the CD to try to fix it.

Last edited:
Hi, yes, lets make a swap. Swapping my Commodore CDTV which has a faulty CD drive complete with UK power lead for an A4000T empty tower. I will also throw in a power supply adapter/converter so you can use a micro ATX power supply in the CDTV.

I'm still looking for an A4000T original tower/case. I'm offering a swap for a good one my Commodore CDTV, CD doesn't read CD's which is an easy enough fix, black keyboard & mouse and black floppy disc drive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom