VIP
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Corfu
Hello Everyone

My trusty old 4 Way IDE Adapter from IC has given up the ghost, Ive replaced the 2x 74LS245 Buffers but it appears the GAL chip is at fault.

Does anyone have a spare interface to sell please ?

Bas :)

I'd like 40 EUR + shipping for it. I can take photos tomorrow, if you're still interested.

@TC

I might have one in my boxes of bits. I won't get chance to look until the weekend though

I have something lying around too, don't know if it's buffered though. Will post pics later

This is what I found, probably not very interesting
00da9c22b9b686e55a14ebe8411051d0.jpg
73f3e5d8e954084a9e19000d31160875.jpg
5a7059ae6242f2068941eb9c4d6443a6.jpg

You can have it, just let me know

Last edited:
Hi screemo,

don't want to hijack this thread, but since OP didn't reply to your offer, might you consider selling me this adapter?

Thanks in advance,
Torsten

Hi screemo,

don't want to hijack this thread, but since OP didn't reply to your offer, might you consider selling me this adapter?

Thanks in advance,
Torsten

You need to create your own Wanted thread please

@TC

I might have one in my boxes of bits. I won't get chance to look until the weekend though

Dave that would be awesome if you can find it thanks very much :)

screemo and torsti76 ... Glad you arranged something, Ive away awhile so its my fault for not replying.. No hard feelings ;)

@TC

I had all my boxes of bits and bobs out today and searched through them.

Although I found loads of bits I'd forgotten I'd got I didn't find an IDE Adaptor.

Sorry I can't help you out mate.

@TC

screemo and torsti76 ... Glad you arranged something, Ive away awhile so its my fault for not replying.. No hard feelings ;)
I need the adapter merely for testing purposes. So, if you want you can have it for the shipping costs once I'm done. Will need it several weeks, though...

@TC

I need the adapter merely for testing purposes. So, if you want you can have it for the shipping costs once I'm done. Will need it several weeks, though...
@TC, so you still have the need for the buffered adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom