A500 PSU - Tank Mouse - Floppy Drive Citizen (compatible with Cumana external boxes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jurassicman

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
SS
Hi there,

As per the title I have 3 Amiga items for sale:

- A Power Supply Unit (light model) for A500 (and others) with 4.5A on 5V. It is tested and fully functional, clean but rather yellowed - SOLD TO VITALIK
- A Tank Mouse for A500 (and others). It is tested and fully functional, clean but rather yellowed - SOLD TO VITALIK
- A Citizen OSDC-29C floppy drive perfect for Cumana external boxes (NOT included) or other external boxes. It is tested and fully functional, clean but the frontal plate is yellowed and glued in several places and there are only two out of four hooks (one of these was "rebuilt")

PSU_1.jpg PSU_3.jpg PSU_4.jpg IMG_20190812_174102.jpg Mouse_Tank_2.jpg Mouse_Tank_3.jpg Floppy_Citizen_1.jpg Floppy_Citizen_3.jpg Floppy_Citizen_4.jpg Floppy_Citizen_5.jpg

Asking prices are: 15 euros for the PSU, 15 euros for the Mouse and 18 (it was 20) euros for the Floppy Drive.

Shipping costs (for one or more items) to EU/UK are 14,90 euros by Tracked and Signed for Courier (either UPS, DHL, National post, etc...).
Shipping costs (for one or more items) to Italy are euros 8.90 euros by Tracked and Signed for Courier (SDA, Nexive, SGT, etc...)

Payment by paypal as gift or IBAN.
If interested, please, declare your interest here and send me a PM.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you want more photos.

Also for sale elsewhere.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom