AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
285   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Amadora
Hello!

I'm selling 3 Cancun FX midi wave table daughter boards these are NIB as you can see in pictures. They were never sealed and were bought from store like that. I opened the box to make sure all contents are there and are the same.These cards are rare to come by, they have GS Roland sounds just like Diamond Monster 4mb wave table card.
I didn't test the cards, but I can do it if you want. I will do this after you purchase one, if it's not working I will refund you. It's completed with original drivers, manuals , stickers and leaflets.
I also have 3 SPDIF modules for Montego II aureal Vortex II sound card. These come also in box with all drivers, leaflets , stickers and manuals.
I will ask for each Cancun FX - 175€ plus postage and paypal fees.
And for each SPDIF module for Montego II - 55€ plus postage and paypal fees.
As usual, due to the age of product I cannot offer warranty, therefore if you buy it , I do not accept returns of give refunds.
These are also for sale elsewhere!

Turtle Beach Cancun FX:

IMG_20190813_215421.jpgIMG_20190813_215427.jpgIMG_20190813_214729.jpg

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
Interested in 1 Cancun FX midi wave table daughter board. Will PM with a couple of questions.

Declaring interest in 1 x Cancun DB.

Update: PM sent.

Last edited:
Please make sure to send PM after declaring interest in any item as stated in rules, if someone comes after and send PM, you loose your position.
@beorn PM answered.
Thanks!

All Cancun Boards, will be on post monday.
No answer from hard1k.
SPDIF option no longer for sale.

Please mark all as sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom