Not open for further replies.

britlord

Rating - 97.9%
46   1   0
Country
usa
Region
Michigan
Hi. I have a brand new SCSI2SD V6 for sale.. They work fine in Amiga's..

$80 + ship..

Attachments

• DSC00424.jpg
    DSC00424.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi, how much is shipping to Germany?

btw I am interested, otherwise I don't ask for shipping.

Last edited:
@britlord

ethan was second in line as asking for a postage quote does NOT count as stating interest.

Interest was only added when the post was edited @ 14:10

ottifant011 was the first to officially declare interest.

My interest depends on the shipping costs and this was ok for me.

In that case you should have stated something like Interested. Asking for postage cost.

From the rules
If you need more information about the item, you can declare interest and state that it's "pending some further information".

That was the reason to edit my post. I was first and shipping is most of the time really expensive. So my turn to ask and get the answer. Maybe that was not clear enough.

That was the reason to edit my post. I was first and shipping is most of the time really expensive. So my turn to ask and get the answer. Maybe that was not clear enough.

You were NOT first to declare interest. You were first to ask for a postal quote - that does NOT count as stating interest.

From one of your recent posts
But you are not new and know about the rules …

Really?
Last time you decided for the other guy and that was not ok. Is it an auction or what? Is it allowed to suggest prices? Come on.

I hope It's not my fault...

- - - Updated - - -

@britlord

ethan was second in line as asking for a postage quote does NOT count as stating interest.

Oh I thought he was the first.. Sorry... Not sure what to do now (I don't want to upset anyone).. I can give him a refund and let the other guy have it ...

Last edited:
Interest withdrawn. You can have it. I will check my bank account on saturday and you pay the price in € to me. After that I will tell britlord to send it to you.

I hope It's not my fault...

- - - Updated - - -

@britlord

Oh I thought he was the first.. Sorry... Not sure what to do now (I don't want to upset anyone).. I can give him a refund and let the other guy have it ...

Thank you for the apology.

Please be more careful in future.

Refund sent because I dropped it and can't take the risk if it don't work..

Sorry about that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom