For Sale Newly made 4MB 60ns 30pin SIMMs

8 more sticks sold ccx16, invoice sent and payment received ~
EDIT: Package sent, tracking number provided ~

Last edited:
The sticks have arrived and work fine in my 386 :thumbsup2:

I gave a well deserved positive feedback.

Last edited:
These sticks are now 50MHz approved ! I have tested them at 50MHz on the same OPTi 895 chipset board and I had to add 1 wait state on reads, writes can stay at 0 vait states. Memtest86+ v4.10 passes to 1 test fine with zero errors in such config, with 0ws on reads it gets unstable and shows many errors. I'm pretty happy with this outcome ~

There's still a bunch available.

Modules work or not on Macintosh IIci because I'm looking for 30-pin ram modules.

Do you know if these will work in a Goldengate 486 SLC bridgeboard?

It seems the Golden Gate board requires memory with parity so these modules will not work with it.

Modules work or not on Macintosh IIci because I'm looking for 30-pin ram modules.
According to this page some models require memory with parity : https://lowendmac.com/2016/memory-upgrades-mac-iici/
These sticks do not have parity and will not function in hardware that requires parity, if you can verify that your hardware can work without parity then these sticks will be usable.

It seems the Golden Gate board requires memory with parity so these modules will not work with it.

hummmmmm shame, still thinking about trying them though :LOL:

what about Creative ISA Sound cards

AWE32 and GUS cards don't care about parity at all, these sticks will work fine with them. I have one AWE32 using these sticks just fine ~

OK interested in four

how much for four with shipping to the UK

Shipping within Europe is 5.50€ so total is 36 + 5.50 = 41.50€.
EDIT : 4 sticks sold to timtheloon, I'll send things on monday morning ~
EDIT2 : Package sent, tracking number provided ~

Last edited:
Payments received, packages sent and tracking numbers provided ~
Thänk you very much ~

Back
Top Bottom