AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
138   0   1
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
I've two 5.25" floppy drives that are untested, so sold as are. One is a CHINON FZ-502 and the other is a TEAC FD-55BR.
Rather good on physical condition, a few scratches here and there. Picture time:

CHINON-1.jpg

CHINON-2.jpg

CHINON-3.jpg

CHINON-4.jpg

TEAC-1.jpg

TEAC-2.jpg

TEAC-3.jpg

TEAC-4.jpg

Asking 25 Euros for each, plus shipping (these things are heavy, approx. 1-1.1kgr a piece). PayPal gift, or add appropriate fees please. Thanks for looking!

Interested in the TEAC depending on shipping costs to France, could you give me a quote?

I'm interested in Chinon. Please can you give me a total cost with shipping to Poland? Thanks.

Shipping down under is rather expensive.. 29,5 Euros regular shipping, 32,5 registered (signed-for).

Hey there fellas, sorry for not responding earlier. We actually had lots o' restrictions as to shipping abroad until very recently (May 11th), so i didn't check here too often. Thus, to be fair, i'll give spACEj first priority on his interest. Yes, the Chinon is still available, and sadly, shipping to Europe is 27,50 Euros. Let me know if you're still interested. Should you drop, F2bnp is next up.
Thank you both for your interest!

Just realized that these are 360K and not 1.2MB. Doh! Going to have to withdraw unfortunately :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom