AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
138   0   1
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
It is with sadness i have to let go of this board, but my patience for the Amiga troubleshooting has ended.. Anyway, this is a board that will certainly need some work, but has no leaks. Never recapped, original SIMM sockets should be replaced, and i don't know what else will be needed. This is only the motherboard, what you see is what you get.
I wanted to check it, but my psu has gone kaput too, starting for just a few seconds and stopping. The ATX adapter i got powers it, i do get a power LED on, but black screen after that. Will not check any further, as i luckilly still have another working one.
Has some unknown cabling hack done (see blue wires on pics) by previous owner around the RTC area, maybe someone knows what that is; it was working like that last time checked.
Picture time:

A4KA.jpg

A4KB.jpg

A4KC.jpg

A4KD.jpg

A4KE.jpg

A4KF.jpg

A4KG.jpg

Asking 220 Euros, which includes registered shipping towards the E.U. PayPal gift or add appropriate fees please.
I will only ship towards the European Union, so please don't ask for elsewhere. Will have to find me an appropriate box for it to be shipped safely, this might take a few days.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom