Sold CD32 with Full Motion Video FMV card, SX1, 8Mb Ram, 4GB flash drive all boxed. Includes floppy drive. Collectors dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

dibnah

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
England
Region
Blackburn
I am selling the last of my Amiga's. This is a collectors dream system with pretty much everything you could want for a CD32. I used to use this system in the 90's as one of my development systems. We have here the following:-

• CD 32 console, this comes boxed. Its outer photo sleeve is a little tatty (see photo) and has had to be reinforced, it also has the inner box, but one of the polystyrene inserts is missing to support the CD32. The CD32 was recapped in May this year and has run for about 6 hours since. I have tested the audio ports and the s-video port as well as RGB via the included scart to amiga video port cable (requires SX1). I have tested booting into games and playing Video CD's and audio CD's. All these worked well (see photos). My TV doesn't support composite or analogue RF so I have been unable to check these.
  • Paravision SX1. This is supplied in its original box. This has 8mb of ram fitted as well as a 4Gb sandisk compact flash drive. The drive has workbench 3.5 (44.2) installed as well as Directory Opus. This drive will run hard drive installed games no problem, but I will be removing my WHDload key as it is registered to me, a free full one is easy to source on the web legally. The SX1 can be used to convert this CD32 into a full blown A1200 with floppy port, serial port and parallel port. Or flick the switch on the back to disable the hard drive etc and it becomes a standard CD32. A quick jumper change will also disable the Ram if necessary for a game. This also has a pass through edge connector for the FMV card so you can have your full system all plugged in (4mb only allowed).
  • Commodore FMV card. As we all know these are super rare. This one is boxed (nice condition, see photos), comes with its instructions and card inserts (i think these are all present). The FMV card was recapped in may this year so should be good for quite a few years now. I have tested this running a couple of Video CD's for around 4.5 hours. Has the back plane adapter to allow this to plug directly into your CD32
  • Cumana floppy drive. I tested this today and it seems to work. I only have one floppy now with a few mod files and it read and played these no problem. The SX1 is configured to read this as first boot device followed by CD then the flash card.
  • Video port (RGB) to Scart cable. This is brilliant and definitely the best way to use this system. Using this cable you can connect your CD32 with SX1 connected easily to any modern TV. This cable has audio in as well so you can feed audio to the TV speakers if you wish or instead as I do dont connect the audio to the scart and instead connect the CD32 audio to your surround system.
  • Commodore Joypads. I am including two of these. Both have tested okay. One of the joypads though requires the right shoulder button pressing a little more firmly than usual. This may be through lack of use, but it works fine.
  • Competition pro CD32 joypads. I have two of these, these are light years on from the original commodore ones.

The system can be seen working in Blackburn no problem. Check my feedback.

Price is £800 + postage

I only accept paypal gift or cash on collection.

Attachments

• IMG_20190820_120324-large.jpg
    IMG_20190820_120324-large.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20190820_122739-large.jpg
    IMG_20190820_122739-large.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20190820_120125-large.jpg
    IMG_20190820_120125-large.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20190820_104952-large.jpg
    IMG_20190820_104952-large.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20190820_105121-large.jpg
    IMG_20190820_105121-large.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20190820_105452-large.jpg
    IMG_20190820_105452-large.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20190820_110856-large.jpg
    IMG_20190820_110856-large.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20190820_115300-large.jpg
    IMG_20190820_115300-large.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20190820_115619-large.jpg
    IMG_20190820_115619-large.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20190820_115843-large.jpg
    IMG_20190820_115843-large.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 4
Just a reminder to any potential buyers: £800 is a lot of money when you have no protection. We allow F&F here on Amibay so the seller is within his right to ask for it. But when it comes to this amount of money, please proceed with caution.

Last edited:
Cool, let me know how you get on nopyronoparty. I am on my summer leave from work for the next couple of weeks so can get this posted pretty much immediately.

Last edited:
Nopyronoparty, as per your request I have Pm'd further details on the system and also postage costs

Interested, next in line... just in case ;-)

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_Z00AD przy użyciu Tapatalka

Nopyronoparty has emailed me to say his finances are a bit stretched so cannot carry on with the purchase. So it is now available to ElectroBlaster. I have asked Ilmari to post on here to confirm he has dropped out.

ElectroBlaster has decided to not go ahead so offering to Ori1A as they are next in line. Hopefully ElecotroBlaster will pop a post on here to this effect

Last edited:
Moving aside to allow Ori1A to proceed! I just cannot afford it, gutted tbh! A full bundle very rarely comes up like this, in parts yes but never together as one and all working right!

Need to have a break from buying I think, also apologize for the lateness! seem to be very busy of late and I forget what I have posted to etc.

Sent PMs with ask for shipping costs and PayPal non-gift + fees payment.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_Z00AD przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi Xubidoo, I didnt realise there was anyone on here local to me. Nice to meet you.

For the information of this thread the courier has marked the parcel as delivered yesterday at 4.46pm! Very surprised it was so quick, they said it would take till the 11th!

It's not yet delivered to me. It's delivered to some transit point for changing courier company to LANDMARK to make international shipping. So it's still in the UK, but no longer handled by Hermes. Hermes tracking page shows the parcel ID has changed. It's a bit unfortunate that word "delivered" is used to indicate change of courier/reaching next way point :)

Last status is:

03/09/2019 - 08:26Tendered to International Gateway

Last edited:
Argg, I just spotted that as I tracked some other parcels tonight, a new link appeared on this parcels tracking page tonight. It shows delivered on the UK site, then as you say it says with with landmark on a different Hermes site. So I stand corrected delivery due 11th. Thats really annoying, though as I said yesterday it seemed a bit quick. Sorry Marcin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom