Looking for my old drawing files.

Ed.D

Blogger
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Bristol
Hey everyone.

It's been a long while since I posted on the forum. Hope you're all doing ok :)

I was asked via PM from another Amibay member if I could provide some CAD drawings I made for my A1200 tower project (link). He would like the DXF and Coreldraw versions. I have one DXF file but unfortunately I no longer have the Coreldraw files. If somebody has these old files and wouldn't mind sharing them it would be much appreciated.

If memory serves, I named the files CaseRearPanel.cdr and CaseRearPanel2.cdr

Thank you

Kind regards,
Ed.

Last edited:
Sorry bud just searched my retro drives files and nothing comes up

Hey Ed
Is the dxf file you do have the one that refers to the A1200's rear connectors?

Hi Dr_Pyst, yes the DXF version has the connector dimensions and info. I have added a Dropbox link for that file into the list of downloads at the top of the project thread. I will continue to look for the CDR version as I still would like to have that myself. To answer one of your other questions, it was Coreldraw version X3(13).

Looking for my old drawing files.

CaseRearPanel.cdr
http://gofile.me/41t3j/TzPLeh3nd

Ed.D, can you take this file and store it somewhere that you control. It’s a direct link to my NAS and I will shut it down after a week.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don’t seem to have the version 2 with the PCI opening, which shouldn’t be too hard to add with the JPG drawing...

Rakeim132, thank you very much indeed mate, that's fantastic!!! (y). I have now downloaded the file from your link and opened it in Coreldraw.

All the best.
Ed.

Back
Top Bottom