Region
SS
Hi there,
I have the following items I want to sell as spares or repairs:

- Amiga Forever CF32 GB with unused Cloanto License key
- SpeedTouch Wireless PCMCIA adapter
- 2 x Hynix 1GB PC3 10600 RAM

Details:

The Compact Flash card was working the last time I used it before storing it but when I tried it again it wasn't recognized correctly. Now, instead of 32GB the system detects less than 1GB and when I tried to format it I got errors so the card is probably broken and sold as spares or repairs, although, it has a Cloanto Licence Key For WorkBench 3.1 (the license has never been registered on the AmigaForever Website) that can be of use for someone.

The WiFi card gave me a lot of troubles. It was seen by my A600 just once and I tried to set it up with EasyNet without success (I used EasyNet many times with other cards without any problems). I'm pretty sure that this card is defective.

As per the RAM modules... I don't even know where they come from... they could even be modules for servers... no idea, if interested maybe a web research would give you some clues.

CF32_Broken_1.jpg CF32_Broken_3.jpg Small_bits_1.jpg Small_bits_3.jpg Small_bits_2.jpg Small_bits_4.jpg

I'm asking 5 euros for all the items plus P&P.
Due to the low value of the items I'd suggest regular mail (untracked but with proof of shipping) that costs 4.70 euros if shipped to EU/UK (PostaPriority Internazionale) and 3.20 euros if shipped within Italy (Posta1). Payment as paypal gift.

If interested, please, declare here your interest and send me a PM. The items are for sale elsewhere.
Thanks for reading!

Sorry to ask and it's an honest question, why do people suddenly withdraw after a PM? I see it often on many different posts, it cant be to do with price as that's there in the post and the post is clear what your getting?? Just intrigued!!

Sorry to ask and it's an honest question, why do people suddenly withdraw after a PM? I see it often on many different posts, it cant be to do with price as that's there in the post and the post is clear what your getting?? Just intrigued!!

Hi, I have no idea why this happens on other threads. As per this sale, the first person asked me the brand of the CF but I didn't know it since I bought the Compact Flash card from amigastore.eu and it always had that sticker on it. The second person simply changed his mind, I wrote him confirming the grand total and he didn't reply to my PM.

Not a single whisper from ElectroBlaster (actually this is not surprising...) so items still available.

Interested

PM replied. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Items sold, payment received from L3rd. I'll ship as soon as possible, thanks! :)

I forgot to update this thread... the envelope was shipped on 3/9 and I sent a picture of the proof of shipping to the buyer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom