Closed DK/NO localization keycaps for NMB (Hi-Tek), Cherry (early A2000) & Mitsumi keyboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drag0nFly

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Bergen
Hello fellow Amigans!

I know this is a somewhat special request (*cough*), but on the off chance there are any Danes or Norwegians on the forum who find (and are shocked to learn) that they have spare keycaps for the localized "Ø" & "Æ" (and, "Å") keys -- perhaps from past projects -- I would be interested in getting those. (Or maybe even someone in a different territory who bought this and found these strange keys on the keyboard, switftly followed by ensuing panic) :whistle:

I have a few keyboards which are in need of said keys, primarily the NMB (Hi-Tek / "Space invaders") and the A2000 Cherry board, but I am also interested in ones for the 'standard' Mitsumi keyboard. (I thought for a while that the caps for the cherry kybd could at least still be bought, but have as of yet not found a source for them.)

I am willing to pay £15-20 for each of the NMB keys, the same amount for Cherry/A2000 and £5-10 for the Mitsumi ones. All depending on condition.

So, if anyone would like to part with some keys please do let me know. I can then hopefully finish some of my on-going projects! :ninja:
(And yeah, I know there are full replacement keycaps available for the Mitsumi-based board on the A1200.net kickstarter, but as I only need one or two individual keys it would be quite overkill-ish.) ;)

Last edited:
Mitsumi keycaps are on the way - cheers @Niezgodka (and for basically insisting on donating them - they will go to a good cause! :)

Hei

har noen svenske space invaders, men kanskje ikke så interresant :)?

I have a Swedish space invaders set, maybe not that interesting?

mvh
Tommy

Hei Tommy -

Yeah, the one I have is actually a Swedish set also (with ö & ä as opposed to ø & æ); but thanks for your message.
(identical situation for the Cherry board.)

Keys arrived today – blazing fast transatlantic shipping @Niezgodka! Also like the creative packaging ;) Now to retrobright them...

Still on the lookout for localized NO/DK caps (primarily Æ & Ø) for the Cherry A2000 board and the NMB/Hi-Tek "Space-Invaders". Can exchange with other keys if that is of interest to some (have a more or less complete Int'l A500 Mitsumi set, and Swedish Ö & Ä caps for the Cherry and NMB.)

Still looking for the other variants of the DK/NO localized keycaps (Cherry + NMB/Hi-Tek). If anyone has some to spare, let me know.

Still looking for DK/NO "Ø" and "Æ" keys for NMB/Hi-Tek in case someone has these lying around as spares (or harvested from a defective board.)
Let me know. (y)

Still looking for NMB + Cherry caps for "æ" & "ø". (at least no-one can say I give up easily.) ;)
If anyone is willing to part with these, have some lying around from a prior project or defective kybd -- or exchange for SE/FI ä & ö caps - let me know.

Some possibilities for trade include:

- an A-520 RF modulator
- (nearly complete) UK layout Mitsumi keycap set for the A500/A1200 - retrobrighed
- A500 keyboard (restored and in great shape, but needs a new membrane as the Ctrl key is unresponsive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom