Full anodised aluminium front bezel for A4000 - Interest poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Order has been placed. However, something I didn't foresee is that the Chinese will have two weeks off due to Chinese new year.
I'm now counting on delivery after 25 working days from now.

Last edited:
Damn, appears I'm too late to the party. I'd also like a set with knob and all the covers if at all possible.
If not, count me in for the next run if you decide to do it.

Great job guys btw

Thank you guys for the additional interest.

When there is interest in 10 pieces or more of A4000 fronts, regardless of additional covers etc, I will consider an additional group buy.
But for now, there is no option to enter the current run, as the order has been placed and is closed.

Last edited:
I'd also be interested in a full set - please count me in for an additional group buy.

In any case: Great project!

Thank you for your interest!

For the ones already participated I have some minor news:

I was able to source the inside plates (1 eurocents) for all. So I will include them to everyone.

Kind regards,

Aldo

Thank you for your interest!

For the ones already participated I have some minor news:

I was able to source the inside plates (1 eurocents) for all. So I will include them to everyone.

Kind regards,

Aldo

Yay! This deal is getting better all the time! (y)

Dear all,

As you all could have noticed if you follow the news, the Corona virus has impacted day-2-day life in China (and other countries as well). Unfortunately that also impacts the current group buy and I've been informed that we could expect a delay of 1 - 2 weeks for our order. As the situation is still evolving and therefore the exact shipping date for our order cannot be determined until factories re-opens.

I will keep you all informed as soon I have more information.

PRS

Last edited:
Dear all,

I just got confirmed that the shipment is expected to be sent on March 10th to my address. Shipment takes approx 3 - 4 days, so it will arrive at my address Friday 13th (hope this is not a bad sign) or Monday 16th.

Unfortunately I'm probably traveling for work on Monday 16th and will be back at the end of that week. Fingers crossed that it will be there before the weekend (Friday 13th) so I can prepare the shipments to you during the weekend.

PRS

I'm wondering: Would it be possible to get white or black anodised versions of this wonderful bezel?

Dear all,

I've just been notified that the shipment is postponed to March 20th. There was no reason given, so I followed up with them.
There is some good news too, my trip is canceled due to COVID-19 and I will have time enough to pack all the fronts and shipped them out when available to me.

Sorry for the additional delay...

Dear all,

I've just been notified that the shipment is postponed to March 20th. There was no reason given, so I followed up with them.
There is some good news too, my trip is canceled due to COVID-19 and I will have time enough to pack all the fronts and shipped them out when available to me.

Sorry for the additional delay...

Let's just hope we get it before the whole globe is locked down. Then at least we have something nice to look at while sitting at home for weeks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom