Closed AMIGA CD32 and CDTV Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont matter, cause I get the game, cheater! Have you really thought you could profit from a mistake done by the seller? BTW Have you already reported so that you cant cheat into closed deals anymore. Everyone knows that you are a scalper which only betrays Amiga collectors with horrible resell prices.

Payment done.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_Z00AD przy użyciu Tapatalka

Last edited:
Wont matter, cause I get the game, cheater! Have you really thought you could profit from a mistake done by the seller? BTW Have you already reported so that you cant cheat into closed deals anymore. Everyone knows that you are a scalper which only betrays Amiga collectors with horrible resell prices.

Payment done.

First: follow the Amibay rules.
2nd: stop writing false statements.
3rd: stop sending me rude PMs.
4th: stop blaming others for your own mistakes.

I could ignore it, but ...for your information: In my life I did not sell any Amiga title. I'm repairing and reviving Amigas to learn myself and great Amiga community :)

Indeed I did the first bidding. And indeed I did it personally, cause otherwise you cant be sure that the seller get the message that you are interested.

@RacingDaysR The rules state that you must state interest in the item first, this secures your place in line for the item and then PM the seller.

ori1a & marcd haven't done anything wrong here this is the way this forum works.

BTW Would have been also interested in Sim City, but only if at least the cover would have been included (manual wont be so important). So perhaps you still could find it?

Also this is a bit hazy because it says you would have been interested in it, making out you are not interested anymore but then ask about the cover so just in case i'll help you out ;)

Declaring Interest in Sim City for RacingDaysR

To the scalper:

First: That was a closed deal. And you cheated into it. Without me you wouldnt have known about the game at all, cause it was for almost 2 months listed and you havent reacted at all.
A few mijnutes after the seller accidently posted the picture (just wanted to be sure about the condition) you cheated into the deal, cause of some rule trash which isnt valid for a closed deal at all. Thats the usual behaviour of an scalper. Collectors like me found the game simply by searching.

Thats why you are a scalper and you cheated into a closed deal. The reason for this is simple: So that you could betray Amiga collectors by selling it for a way higher price on eBay. And AmiBay supports scalpers like you. So much for rules! I will indeed share on other boards that AmiBay supports calpers.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed I did the first bidding. And indeed I did it personally, cause otherwise you cant be sure that the seller get the message that you are interested.

@RacingDaysR The rules state that you must state interest in the item first, this secures your place in line for the item and then PM the seller.

ori1a & marcd haven't done anything wrong here this is the way this forum works.

@Timtheloon:

The game was listed for almost 2 months. There wasnt any interest at all into it. Thats why I took it. The picture was there to be sure that the game is in fine condition. It was the mistake by the seller that he didnt send me a pm with the pictures. But that way the scalper got the message that there is a new game with picture and cheated into a closed deal. And Amibay supports scalper by stating some rules which dont matter at all in this case. However ... indeed gonna tell other Amiga users on other boards that Amibay isnt supporing collectors against scalpers anymore, but instead supports scalpers. Amibay is part of the reason why the Amiga retro game scene goes down since a few years. When scalpers arent the problem anymore, but instead are supported by a forum, then there is one place less for collectors to search for games.

Last edited:
@RacingDaysR not sure who are you writing to, but...
I'm serious Amiga collector, and I noticed the new title because of new post with images.
If it was because of you, then I thank you.
As per rules I declared interest for this title in this thread. After this I got informed that someone else asked for it, but without declaring interest.
As I'm serious Amiga fan and collector I'm open for withdrawing my interest to purchased titles under following conditions:
1. RacingDaysR will declare interest in this thread per Amibay rules.
2. marcd will confirm me via PM the parcel is not yet sent.
3. marcd will accept this approach
4. marcd will accept to fully refund my payment
5. RacingDaysR will officially apologize me for all his rude behavior and slanders (not by simple "sorry").
Then if I accept apology (as per Amibay rules) I could withdraw my interest in thread, to allow someone else buy it (whoever will declare interest first).

[Otherwise I will consider contacting my layer to start legal ways demanding apologies from RacingDaysR for his slander!!!]

Last edited:
Well, I did not want to cause all this frustration. I just wanted to sell my games and follow the forum rules. Really sorry to see members fighting like this, I do not like this situation at all.

@RacingDaysR I did not know we could send pm with pictures attached. That is why I posted the images in the thread. Unfortunately, I posted the games this morning. I had already prepared the shipping label before. If you still want Sim City, I can sell it for 5USD as a favor.

Marc

Hi again,

are these still available:

[CDTV] Heather hits her fisrt home run - CIB - 10USD
[CDTV] The tale of peter the rabbit - CIB - 15USD
[CDTV] American Heritage - Illustrated Encyclopedic dictionnary - CIB - 10USD
[CDTV] The Grolier Electronic Encyclopedia - CIB - 10USD
[CDTV] The new basics electronic cookbook - CIB - 10USD

Indeed I did the first bidding. And indeed I did it personally, cause otherwise you cant be sure that the seller get the message that you are interested. And without me the other potential buyer wouldnt even know about the game, cause im the reason why there are photos of that game. So indeed I have priority for this game. BTW This only happened cause the seller accidently posted a picture I requested via pm into this forum and just for the reason to be sure about the condition of the game. And there is no reason to post a done deal on a forum, cause this wasnt an offer via pm, but instead a buying decision.

BTW Would have been also interested in Sim City, but only if at least the cover would have been included (manual wont be so important). So perhaps you still could find it?

Completely wrong

Amibay does not allow silent bidding or direct PM deals.

we in no way support scalpers and if you have proof that any purchase here is sold elsewhere for more please report the post we will take swift action against the perpetrator.

I will indeed share on other boards that AmiBay supports calpers.

Really!! go on then you will just look silly because we DONT.

you should have simply put "interest declared pending pictures of the condition 1st inline!" but no, you chose to do a back door deal and now complain that your deal didn't work out how you expected.
The ONLY member in this thread who broke the rules was yourself.

Last edited:
Hi again,

Yes, they are still available. PM sent with shipping quote.

Hi again,

Yes, they are still available. PM sent with shipping quote.

PM replied.

Received last week. Thanks for packing them so well I spent 10 minutes opening the box :LOL: Everything was in great condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom