Sold Epox EP-8KHA+ & EliteGroup K7S5A motherboards w/ Athlon XP1700+ & Duron 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMaximus

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Country
FR
Region
IDF
The boards have bulging caps, but they both post. I have no experience recapping boards so I'd rather they go to someone who can actually do the job! They are both sold as is.

Asking 20 euros + shipping for the lot. This include the mobos with the CPUs and fans/heatsinks: I won't remove anything.

update: I am now splitting the lot. Price is 5 euros per motherboard, excluding shipping costs. If no one wants them I'll send them to recycling.

uDgGzWQ.jpg

Last edited:
Adding this information because I wrote in my original ad that only one board was working, but I've just tried them again and I confirm they both post (see pictures). I guess I must have used incompatible RAM when I tried them the first time or made some other user error.

VZfBQ2Sl.jpg

L1HojHVl.jpg

Last edited:
I am now splitting the lot and lowering the price - I've edited the original message.

hello, I'm interested in both motherboards, send PM...;)

Thank you jcarvalho and ciacara for your interest. Unfortunately I won't have access to these boards until the end of this week, but once I do I'll weigh them and give each of you a shipping quote.

Thank you jcarvalho and ciacara for your interest. Unfortunately I won't have access to these boards until the end of this week, but once I do I'll weigh them and give each of you a shipping quote.

Ok, thank you, I await your PM ...;)

Last edited:
Shipping to Europe is 18 euros for one motherboard (package weight between 1 and 2kg). Shipping for 2 motherboards would be 22 euros (package weight is more than 2kg).

jcarvalho, you have priority on the ECS mobo since you were the first to contact me. ciacara, you can have the Epox mobo, or both mobos if jcarvalho withdraws interest and you are happy with the shipping quote.

Let me know what you guys decide!

Excuse me, € 18 for just one motherboard are too many for me.
I'll take both motherboards if jcarvalho leaves or doesn't answer.
Instead if jcarvalho acquired a motherboard, I leave my place for another buyer.
Waiting for jcarvalho's decision ...;)

Do you also have box, manual, I/O Shield, accessories, etc etc?

Shipping to Europe is 18 euros for one motherboard (package weight between 1 and 2kg). Shipping for 2 motherboards would be 22 euros (package weight is more than 2kg).

jcarvalho, you have priority on the ECS mobo since you were the first to contact me. ciacara, you can have the Epox mobo, or both mobos if jcarvalho withdraws interest and you are happy with the shipping quote.

Let me know what you guys decide!

Last edited:
Ok jcarvalho (Jorge) has left.
If you send me your Payapl (friends / family) data in PM for payment, we conclude ...;)

no worries jcarvalho, thanks for letting me know. I understand it makes more sense to get both boards, unfortunately I am sending them from France and we don't have competitive postage costs here.

ciacara, I sent you a PM with payment details. I'm afraid I don't have any accessories with them, these were pulled from systems before sending them to recycling.

no worries jcarvalho, thanks for letting me know. I understand it makes more sense to get both boards, unfortunately I am sending them from France and we don't have competitive postage costs here.

ciacara, I sent you a PM with payment details. I'm afraid I don't have any accessories with them, these were pulled from systems before sending them to recycling.

Payment sent...;)

Hi,
I received the motherboards, all OK.
Thanks for the excellent packaging and for the thermal paste ...;)
Thanks for all.

See you soon, Bye.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom