Not open for further replies.

Madowax686

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Piemonte
For sale here 10 0 spacers kits, composed by 4 spacers for Amiga 3000/4000 CPU cards, they are new, exactly same height, same working principle and form factory of the original ones. They are in nylon plastic, with snap in lock on both sides, I have tested them on my Amiga 4000 rev B with the WarpEngine and they fit nicely and very firmly, you don't have to remove the motherboard from the case to fit them, since they are snap-in type as I stated before, you simply have to push them in place without the cpu card fitted and then insert the card from above to lock it in place.
Each kit costs 2€ and the shipping cost for registered letter to EU destinations is 7.10€, standard mail without any kind of tracking is 1.50€ to EU destinations. Shipping cost towards other destinations depend on the destination itself, I will check it and inform you after interest statement. Payment via Paypal gift.

Please if you are interested, after stating it here, send me a PM with your full address and the number of kits you are interested in.

For A3000 you only need half a kit (just 2 standoff), so a full kit already provides you a spare couple of spacers.
Thanks in advance

20190905_201537.jpg

Sold to:
2 kits to alex-mars64
2 kits to amigean
1 kit to ishe
2 kits to mihgermany
1 kit to thebiga
2 kits to Neraka

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.