Sold Saint Dragon (ST Dragon) pin badge (reproduction) and original advert card (SWIV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jurassicman

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
SS
Hi there,
For those who want to complete their Saint Dragon box I have a Saint Dragon (ST Dragon) pin badge reproduction and the original SWIV advert card that came with the game.

IMG_20190908_163643.jpg IMG_20190908_163653.jpg IMG_20190908_164059.jpg IMG_20190908_164122.jpg

Not many things to say, the card is a bit worn at the corners but still in decent condition and the pin badge is new (I'm selling it because, as you can see from the pictures, I've found the original one, obviously NOT included in this sale).

I'm asking 5 euros including shipping with regular mail (no tracking no proof of shipping) within EU/UK. Payment by paypal as gift.
If you want, I can mail them using priority mail (with proof of shipping and, usually, much faster/safer than regular mail) adding 2.35 euros (1.70 euros within Italy).
To be sincere, I'd prefer the buyer would pay for the priority shipping but the choice is up to the buyer (in any case I won't be held responsible in case of loss or delay during the shipping).

Also for sale elsewhere.
Thanks for reading!

Payment sent

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Positive feedback left from both parties, thanks Amibay for another pleasant transaction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom