protek

"Takai desu ne." -"Jinsei da."
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
I'm offering my redundant Sinclair Spectrum for sale.

I've originally bought this Spectrum as non-working and refurbished it into working condition. You can read about it in this thread:
https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?59826-Resurrection-of-a-Sinclair-ZX-Spectrum (sorry, pictures no longer working)

To summarize, it has had the following components replaced:
- TR4 (ZTX651)
- TR5 (BC557)
- all lower RAM (4116 on sockets)
- all upper RAM (4164 on sockets)
- ULA (revision 6C001E-7)
- TR7
- all electrolytic capacitors
- keyboard membrane (from RWAP)
- keyboard rubber mat
- case bottom

There's one jump wire from the CPU to fix a broken trace. I've also done the simple composite mod.

The Spectrum is in a good working condition. I tested the RAM and a few other things today with a diagnostics card and everything appeared to be in order. Contrary to what has been mentioned the restoration thread, the keyboard mat isn't squeaky clean as I've changed it to a one with not so worn prints on the buttons. It's in pretty tidy nick, though. The sheet metal plate on top of the keyboard could probably use a few extra pieces of double-sided tape to better keep it fastened. I'd apply it myself but unfortunately I've ran out.

NO PSU INCLUDED.

The price is 45 € (was 50 €) plus postage. Payment by paypal friends or buyer pays fees. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

image2.jpg
image0.jpg
image1.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll also include the original, albeit slightly shabby box with polys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom