Sold Amiga 500 rev 6a, recapped, 2mb chip, TF530 (2mb fast, 68030, fpu, IDE) 256mb CF card

Status
Not open for further replies.

VosCoBoss

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
Nederland
Region
Overijssel
I am selling this Amiga since I simply have more Amiga's than storage space

- Rev. 6a mainboard, recapped by myself using a capacitor kit from Amigastore
- 2mb chip: 1mb soldered onto mainbord sockets, + 1mb soldered on with replacement Agnus (the one offered in this thread (click) ).
- TF530 with FPU with relocator from Amigastore
- Nice white case,does have a bit of a smear on the left, see picture. Probably remnant of old sticker or something...
- Nice white keyboard (AZERTY - German layout)
- Floppy drive working fine
- Rom 3.1
- CF adapter with 256mb CF card

View attachment 150012 IMG_1692.jpgIMG_1696.jpgIMG_1700.jpgIMG_1691.jpgIMG_1690.jpgIMG_1699.jpgIMG_1697.jpgIMG_1698.jpg

Full disclosure:
Regarding the megachip: this is soldered onto the mainboard to keep room for the TF530. I stuck some heatsinks on the Agnus because I ran into some stability issues which I thought might be due to to the Agnus running a bit warm, this later turned out to be a bad soldering joint. I don't think the heatsinks are neccessary but I like the look and kept them on. Also, the expansion works absolutely fine with a 1.3 ROM and 3.1 ROM, can play games for hours, however with 3.1 ROM amigatestkit will not start up with some load error. With 1.3 ROM it works absolutely fine. I am pretty sure that this is a fault in Amigatestkit, but can't be 100% sure.
Regarding the mainboard: One memorychip-trace has been damaged, properly fixed by bridging the trace with a wire on the underside of the board.

Looking for 200 euro's, would trade for a working A1200
Shipping in EU is around 20-30 euro, contact me for a quote.

Attachments

• IMG_1695.jpg
    IMG_1695.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Deal is in motion, payment has been sent.

I will be offering a sacrifice to the custom gods and will be awaiting arrival.

Package received and everything is working fine!
SUPER SAFE packing!! Excellent communications, I asked like 50 questions and he was on top of it.
Very happy with the transaction!
The Amiga is SUPER CLEAN!! I haven't opened it up yet but the case is AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom