Spain
Region
Barcelona
For sale (only for Amiga 1200)

+ Official Rom 3.1 (from Cloanto) Full working
+ CF 8GB 3.1 (from Cloanto) with Amiga OS 3.1 install, full working
+ Full set and untested Amiga OS 3.0

IMG_4565.jpgIMG_4540.jpg

Official Roms full working but see 2o picture (some "legs" are bent a little)

Price : 18€ + Shipping cost (with tracking number) + Paypal friendly or PP fees + 5%

Shipping price (with tracking number)

To Spain: 5€
To Europe and Russia: 9€

about what ?

Declare interest:
If you wish to buy an item, you must declare interest in the thread and then send a PM to the seller within 24 hours otherwise the seller may move on to the next in line. If there are multiple items on offer, you must specify which item(s) or how many you're interested in. In both cases, this should be clear and unambiguous. Please avoid vague statements like "PM sent" or "I might be interested in...", use direct wording such as , "I am interested in...". The clearer you are in your assertions the less likely there will be any ambiguity as to who is next in line. Remember, English isn't everyone's first language here.

If you need more information about the item, you can declare interest and state that it's "pending some further information". Where reasonable, the information requested should be posted in the thread.

If another member has already declared interest, then they are first in line. You may also declare interest to be "next in line".

When there are multiple items on offer in a thread, you must declare which item(s) or how many you are interested in.

I ask about different way of shipping

But if someone states 'Interested' you will lose you place.

You are better stating 'Interested. Question by PM' and that reserves your place in the queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom