Not open for further replies.

bkodenkt

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Country
Deutschland
Region
Bremen
Okay, a little pre-christmas present to the community :) I offered custom backplates and an eject button for the CDTV for a few months. Shipping costs often exceeded the costs of the items, though. so...

I now made the .stl model files available on thingiverse!
:D

I still offer to 3d print the items myself for cheap money, though, if you do not have access to a 3d printer.

Feel free to remix and improve! ;)

Original post:
I have for sale a small batch of backplates and eject buttons for the Commodore CDTV. These items are 3D printed with black PLA and are meant to hold DB9 connectors from mouse/joystick adaptors. The smaller backplate also has a cut-out for a SCSI cable for the CDTV SCSI-adaptor. The eject button simply is a replacement for broken original ones.

Current stock:

• 0x small backplate with DB9 cuttings and SCSI cable cut-out. 2,50 Euro each.
  • 0x big backplate with DB9 cuttings. 2,50 Euro each.
  • 0x eject button for the CDTV CD drive. 2,50 Euro each.

I still produce parts on demand as soon as interest is declared in this thread and via PM and the items are payed for.

Set price for one small backplate, one big backplate and one eject button: 5 Euro.

Untracked shipping within Germany is 2 Euro, untracked shipping within European Union is 5 Euro. Please ask for worldwide or tracked shipping if needed. Payment via Paypal, buyer pays fees. Items on sale elsewhere, too.

Note that you cannot use the smaller backplate for both DB9 connectors and a SCSI cable at the same time as the DB9 cables won't fit besides the SCSI adaptor. Please also note that screwing something into the holes for the first time takes some patience as these are a very tight fit!

IMG_20190926_205157_0.jpgIMG_20190926_205423_3.jpgIMG_20190926_210019_9.jpgIMG_20190919_172817_9.jpgIMG_20190919_181711_8.jpg

Last edited:
Primarily interested in one big backplate. If that is not available anymore, I'll take a small one. PM sent.

Payment received from jd64. Shipping on Saturday.

PMs received from Challenger and freaktmp regarding shipping costs. I will answer shortly.

PM replied to supaduper.

Please note that at this point I only have one eject button left. I will restock (i.e. 3d print) over the weekend, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom