A314 expansion board for the Amiga 500 --> A Raspberry Pi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make that 2... I'm also interested in one of these... Surface mount parts and my soldering skills do NOT mix!

Make that 2... I'm also interested in one of these... Surface mount parts and my soldering skills do NOT mix!

You need to create your own Wanted thread please

Are you still interested? I'm selling off a couple of my A314s. They are of the previous model, v1.1, but fully operational. As they are (or at least will become) "dated", when I release the v1.2, I'm willing to sell them at a discount: €75 + p&p. (Component cost alone is some 90€)
20-06-01: 1 board available
20-09-17: 0 boards available. Look out for a new sales thread, once the next batch is finished. It may take a while though, so remember to keep breathing! :)

Last edited:
Main difference is ability to upgrade FPGA firmware from the Raspberry, ie. no need for a separate JTAG programmer any more. Also more flexibility for configuring RAS settings to accommodate for exotic RAM configurations. However, the RAS jumper that is in v1.1 will cover >95% of the Amigas out there.

I really hope some collaboration is achieved with Lukas with his ZZ9000. He is also achieving nice things on the ARM side of his zorro card (running Doom, Firefox on linux on the ARM, usable from a Workbench window).

Declaring Interest in remaining board. PM Sent.
Are you still interested? I'm selling off a couple of my A314s. They are of the previous model, v1.1, but fully operational. As they are (or at least will become) "dated", when I release the v1.2, I'm willing to sell them at a discount: €75 + p&p. (Component cost alone is some 90€)
20-06-01: 1 board available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom