Sold Various stuff - Socket 7, Socket 8, Slot 1 motherboards, ISA cards (CT1350B) - 2019.10.02 item added

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanJammer

the Rusty Bits guy
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Mazovia
All motherboards have been tested. For sale as is. Motherboards only (without other peripherals visible on the pics) unless stated otherwise. If you need a matching CPU this can be arranged as well.

Motherboards

• Jetway J-7XB - AT format Slot-1 motherboard. Comes with free Celeron 300MHz CPU and SDR DIMM module.Original ribbon cables and I/O brackets included. Nice condition. Fresh CMOS battery installed. CPU cooler is quiet. I tested it extensively with 2 different CPUs and it worked fine, although I did noticed that it had trouble to boot when it was still in the case I bought it with and also when bench tested it - trouble stopped after removing and reinstalling CPU. Pics - 27 USD / 25 Euro - Sold outside AmiBay
  • FIC VA-503+ - Considered the best AT format Super Socket 7 motherboard. Later rev with ATX power connector. Original ribbon cables and I/O brackets included. Very nice condition. Comes with free K6-2 333Mhz CPU and SDR DIMM module. Pics - 60 USD / 55 Euro Now: 54 USD / 50 Euro - Sold to Nemo1985
  • Elpina SiS5591/5595 All-In-One Super Socket 7 motherboard with SiS 3D Pro 8MB video and C-Media SoundPro audio. Original I/O brackets included (parallel port is missing the bracket). Pics - 33 USD / 30 Euro Now: 27 USD / 25 Euro - Sold outside AmiBay
  • ASUS P/I-P55TP4XE - nice condition, needs new Dallas chip (Dallas is not socketed, but I can solder-in the socket for free if you like. I have proper equipment and skills so it will look almost factory like). Original I/O ports and ribbon cables included. Pics - 33 USD / 30 Euro Now: 27 USD / 25 Euro - Sold outside AmiBay

• Biostar MB-8500TAC-A Ver. 6 - nice condition, needs new Dallas chip (Dallas is not socketed, but I can solder-in the socket for free if you like. I have proper equipment and skills so it will look almost factory like). Original I/O ports and ribbon cables included. AMI WinBIOS. Pics - 33 USD / 30 Euro Now: 27 USD / 25 Euro - Sold outside AmiBay

• Clayton motherboard with i815EP chipset and Pentium III 1400Mhz Tualatin CPU - CPU has one Vss pin missing (see the Pics) - of course there is plenty more Vss pins and it works without issues. But still it's a problem so price for this combo is just 45 USD / 40 Euro Now: 38 USD / 35 Euro! Pics, quick test video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwKrA2ZV1VA - Sold outside AmiBay

• Gigabyte GA-686NX + Pentium Pro 200Mhz CPUPics - 100 USD / 92 Euro - motherboard will come with original Dallas chip (dead battery most likely) or hacked one (like on the pics) - buyers decision. Can split motherboard and CPU - ask for prices - sold outside AmiBay

• Gigabyte GA-586TX2Pics - 44 USD / 40 Euro then 39 USD / 35 Euro Now: 33 USD / 30 Euro - sold to Irwilly

• Intel Premiere/PCI (Batman's Revenge) Pics - 66 USD / 60 Euro Now: 45 USD / 41 Euro - sold to feipoa

• FIC P4M-915GD1 + free Pentium 4 630 3000Mhz Pics - just 13 USD / 12 Euro - motherboard + I/O shield + cooler (needs additional fan which is not included). CPU added as a bonus. - sold outside AmiBay

ISA Cards

• Creative Labs Sound Blaster 2.0 (CT1350B) - later revision with CT1336A chip, CMS chips installed. Tested (Digital/OPL2/CMS) - Pics - 65 USD / 60 Euro - sold to renstou

• : Gainward EVGA ICU EVGA-GWV22 Tseng ET-4000AX video card Pics - 33 USD / 30 Euro - sold to bbuchholtz

CPUs

• Pentium II 266 MHz CPU Pics - 8 USD / 7,5 Euro - Sold outside AmiBay
  • Pentium Pro 200Mhz 256kB Cache CPU Pics - 20 USD / 18 Euro Now: 17 USD / 15 Euro - Sold outside AmiBay

* All motherboards have been tested as shown on the pictures (if test pictures are not present - I will provide them once you declare interest).

* For sale as is but you get boot guarantee - 7 days counting from the package delivery. Please inspect the pictures carefully if you have any doubts - please ask for additional information and/or better pictures.

* Motherboards come WITHOUT CPU or peripherals unless stated otherwise. If you need a matching CPU this can be arranged as well.

* Will sell them independently.

* Shipping costs not included. Please ask for shipping cost.

* PayPal Friends payment only.

Will add more items later.

Last edited:
Interested in the ga-686fx pending questions by PM and it's a ga-686nx, if the pictures are right.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Interested in the ga-686fx pending questions by PM and it's a ga-686nx, if the pictures are right.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Yes, you are right, I corrected it (it was late in the night when I was writing this post - by bad).

Declaring interest in Creative Labs Sound Blaster 2.0 (CT1350B).

PM sent.

Thanks for the answers, however I withdraw interest, it's a really nice board but VRM section is a bit thin for the 1MB cache PPro I want to use with it. Thanks anyway.

What are shipping costs to Canada for a motherboard? The board I am considering has a weight of 610g when placed in a silver anti-static bag.

Hi, sorry for late reply.

It will be 16,3 USD for economy registered packaged (Polish Post) or 26,3 for priority registered package (Polish Post as well). Service is dependable, although kinda slow.

Last edited:
Declaring interest in Intel Premiere/PCI (Batman's Revenge). A new priced has been agreed upon.

Last edited:
Payment has been sent for Intel Premiere/PCI (Batman's Revenge).

Payment from feipoa received.

bbuchholtz -> I contacted you regarding shipping details.

Payment from bbucholtz received. I will send the package before the end of the week.

Regards

Last edited:
Intel Premiere/PCI (Batman's Revenge) motherboard has been received and tested. I had to replace the keyboard DIN as the two strain relief pins were snapped. Not a big deal though as I had other things to do to the board already, like add missing components (1 resistor, 2 caps, 3 inductors, 1 header) for PS/2 mouse support.

Last edited:
:(
I havn't noticed the connector damage prior to sending the package, yet I doubt it occured in shipping as I packed it well. So I guess it's just oversight on my part. Sorry for that.

It's not a problem. I don't expect perfection from old motherboards. As for broken DIN strain reliefs, you can usually tell they are broken when you go to insert the keyboard connector - the DIN isn't very rigid upon insertion and has some give to it. The issue with this board's DIN is that the spacing for these pins is fairly uncommon (spacing is usually quite a bit wider), so I had to fudge the pins of the replacement DIN.

DIN_1.jpg
DIN_2.jpg

Added PS/2 mouse header!
DIN_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom