Soldering service needed

britlord

Country
usa
Region
Michigan
Guys I have ten of these DIL64 to PCLL68 (68000FN) Accelerator Board's for the 500, 500+, and the 2000. you see I need a fine solderer who can solder in the CLPD's for me (I do have the jed file too). They can go up to 33MHz (maybe faster) and will work with any ram than plugs into the CPU socket.. Like MKL 8MB ram board or Kippper2K 8MB + the CF IDE, and others too.. like external ram..

Oh, they can be also used just as DIL64 to PCLL68 adapters too (Accelerator parts not fitted)... You see the jumpers bypass the empty Accelerator area...

Attachments

• 0617439042854.jpg
    0617439042854.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 0
  • 0617362965618.png
    0617362965618.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00472.jpg
    DSC00472.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00473.jpg
    DSC00473.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
There is a couple of contradictions in your post. You indicate the accelerator will run up to 33 MHz but you also indicate it will work with any RAM that plugs in the CPU socket and that RAM is therefore forced to have an access speed of 7.16 MHz.

Also, you're asking for a soldering service but you indicate you have .JED files which indicates you might want to have the CPLD programmed. Most normal programmer can only do that is you provide .SVF files. Converting .JED files to .SVF requires you to install Xilinx ISE (a little 8GB monster) and know exactly what you're doing.

What is it exactly you'd like to have done and what exactly are you providing and offering as payment ?

There is a couple of contradictions in your post. You indicate the accelerator will run up to 33 MHz but you also indicate it will work with any RAM that plugs in the CPU socket and that RAM is therefore forced to have an access speed of 7.16 MHz.

Also, you're asking for a soldering service but you indicate you have .JED files which indicates you might want to have the CPLD programmed. Most normal programmer can only do that is you provide .SVF files. Converting .JED files to .SVF requires you to install Xilinx ISE (a little 8GB monster) and know exactly what you're doing.

What is it exactly you'd like to have done and what exactly are you providing and offering as payment ?

Well I can Pay with PP. and I already have Xilinx ISE (I've had that program for a long time.. Plus the programmer too)..

Oh.. I found someone who will do the job, and hes offered to program the CLPD'S too..

Last edited:
This is my little 14MHz Accelerator that I built for my wife's 500 with Megachip, and she has a external IDE hard-drive with 8MB fast ram (MTEC AT-500) too, and shes happy with it, since she likes pinball games, Tetris and other puzzle games too. She gets 2 MIPS with this 14MHz Accelerator board..

Attachments

• 14MHz.jpg
    14MHz.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom