Found IBM Model M keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few US layout 101-key Enhanced Model Ms. 1 x 1994, 2 x 1995.

Payment received. Will schedule collection a.s.a.p. (Hopefully tomorrow).

Package dropped at UPS Access Point this AM. Tracking link sent via PM.

Package dropped at UPS Access Point this AM. Tracking link sent via PM.

Well, this is a (expletive deleted). Package returned undelivered after 3 attempts. What's happened?

Hi. UPS.. They tried two times. They left notice about it, during day I am at work, I put notice on door for courier to leave parcel with neighbour but they denied to do that. Usually in that case parcel is going to local office, but no return as occur.
What we can do?

Resent via Royal Mail 2nd Class, as per PM exchange.

Recieved. WBST helped a lot and I got my parcel, all in great working order. Thank you for secure packing. Merry Christmas And Happy New Year

You're most welcome. I'm only sorry about the UPS "Direct Delivery" mix-up. Use it in good health and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too.

You're most welcome. I'm only sorry about the UPS "Direct Delivery" mix-up. Use it in good health and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too.

Once you've returned feedback we can close and archive this one

Once you've returned feedback we can close and archive this one

Done now. Sorry for the delay, had to restore my laptop's Win 7 from scratch. :censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom