Closed Soltek SL-75DRV2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I used to have that exact model but it died after a few years due to cap disease so if any one is supposed to be working today, they most likely need to have been recapped. But I'm guessing since you write 'any condition' you are probably aware of this. :)

Edit: Just found the box for it (which has a very 'The Matrix' inspired design) and my model was in fact 75-DRV4. So my memory wasn't too far off.. The MB itself was trashed as long time ago though.

Last edited:
Yes, capacitors are common thing on Soltek's motherboards ;) Sad that your 75-DRV4 been trown away long time ago, I might by it off you.

Wanted this motherboard:

8XueAQT.jpg

Any condition guys, let me know if you have one for sale. Many thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for your interest. Can you upload picture of your motherboard please? There was a few variants of this model. Cheers

Thanks for your interest. Can you upload picture of your motherboard please? There was a few variants of this model. Cheers

Oh i was just making a remark. Unless i receive an irrecusable offer or trade i won't sell my SL-75KAV.

Really I don't going to guess what's on your mind buddy. People put price tags on thier retro hardware really wide. Prices for Soltek motherboards may appear <Snip>eur. Depends who is selling it. I need some pointings, and what hardware you eventually interested in. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom