Zorro adapter for KCS Power PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one, do have to test it though.

Update: I tested in my A2000 where this card once used in and where all the needed software was still installed.
When I boot with the left mouse button pressed, all I get is what you see in the picture.
I don't how to solve that, but I think the hardware is found and therefore the adapter seems to work.

IMG_1879.jpg

Last edited:

Update: I tested in my A2000 where this card once used in and where all the needed software was still installed.
When I boot with the left mouse button pressed, all I get is what you see in the picture.
I don't how to solve that, but I think the hardware is found and therefore the adapter seems to work.

View attachment 150560

Can you see the board with sysinfo or some other tool ?
If so, i'm interested.

The Software you have installed is version 5. This one needs the KCS Dual HD Floppy drive to start. Try to test it with version 4.5...

View attachment 150560

If so, i'm interested.

No it didn't show up in Sysinfo.

The Software you have installed is version 5. This one needs the KCS Dual HD Floppy drive to start. Try to test it with version 4.5...

Very good BlindGerMan! I didn't know that anymore, I don't have those drives anymore but V5 is still installed.

So I tried to do a new installation on my A2000 with V4.5 but the floppydrive didn't work properly.
Then I installed V4.5 on my A4000T and it worked! (see pic).

So if there's still interest let me know.

IMG_1881.jpg

View attachment 150560

If so, i'm interested.

No it didn't show up in Sysinfo.

Very good BlindGerMan! I didn't know that anymore, I don't have those drives anymore but V5 is still installed.

So I tried to do a new installation on my A2000 with V4.5 but the floppydrive didn't work properly.
Then I installed V4.5 on my A4000T and it worked! (see pic).

So if there's still interest let me know.

View attachment 150590

I have done some further research and I have a version 1.
This means that I can only use floppy disk.
I don't think it's worth using it.

I will continue to use it as a memory extension and a ram disk extension for my A500.

Thanks for the offer but I will leave it as it is.

Topic can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom