Amiga 500 parts: mainboard, case, floppy drive, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jurassicman

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
SS
Hi there,

I have a few A500 parts for sale:

- A500 mainboard rev 6A tested and 100% working = 42 euros - SOLD TO RONTTI / SHIPPED / RECEIVED AND FEEDBACK LEFT FROM BOTH PARTIES -
- A500 metallic shield, clean with just a few small bits with rust removed with lemon juice = 5 euros- SOLD TO KYLE / SHIPPED / RECEIVED AND FEEDBACK LEFT FROM BOTH PARTIES -
- Complete A500 case, clean, nice condition "C= logo" = 15 euros - SOLD TO RONTTI / SHIPPED / RECEIVED AND FEEDBACK LEFT FROM BOTH PARTIES -
- Internal Floppy Drive Panasonic JU-253-033P = 100% working 20 euros - SOLD TO TUXBAR81 / DELIVERED -
- A501 512KB Fast Ram Memory with metallic case (battery removed and small acid leak cleaned) 100% working = 10 euros - SOLD TO KYLE / SHIPPED / RECEIVED AND FEEDBACK LEFT FROM BOTH PARTIES -
- External Floppy Disk Drive, paint detached from the metallic case in a few points, NOT working, both the FDD and the PCB = 12 euros - NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE
- A500 Keyboard with some not working keys but clean and not yellowed = 10 euros - SOLD TO HESE / SHIPPED -

I'll upload some pictures as soon as I have a moment but you can see the case and the MB working in my previous thread were I was selling the A500 sealed.

Prices are without P&P. Payment by paypal as gift or IBAN.

Shipping costs to EU/UK vary from ~15 to ~25 euros depending on the weight/size of the item(s), always by Tracked and Signed for Courier (either UPS, DHL, National post, etc...).
Shipping costs to Italy are euros ~8 euros by Tracked and Signed for Courier (SDA, Nexive, SGT, etc...)

If interested, please, declare your interest here and send me a PM.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you want more photos.

Also for sale elsewhere.
Thanks for reading!

IMG_20191014_221112.jpg IMG_20191014_221120.jpg IMG_20191014_221125.jpg IMG_20191014_221131.jpg IMG_20191014_222705.jpg IMG_20191014_222803.jpg IMG_20191014_222850.jpg IMG_20191014_222949.jpg IMG_20191014_223012.jpg IMG_20191014_223003.jpg

Last edited:
Declaring possible interest in the keyboard if it is available and depending on it´s price. It´s not listed so I´m asking before sending any PM.

Last edited:
Declaring possible interest on the keyboard if it is available. It´s not listed so I´m asking before sending any PM.

Hi there, thanks for your interest. Yes, the keyboard is available but as, I said on my old thread, some keys don't work.
Feel free to send me a PM with an offer if you are still interested but consider that shipping costs would be about 15 euros.

- - - Updated - - -

Interested in A501 Fast Ram memory and A500 metallic shield, pending pictures :)

Hi Kyle, thanks for your interest. I got some pictures a few minutes ago. I'll send you them tomorrow morning, ciao!

@jurassicman

You'll need to add a price for the keyboard before interest can be declared.

As per normal you can add offers accepted but you'll need to add a starting price.

Until then all declarations of interest are void.

Declaring possible interest on the keyboard if it is available. It´s not listed so I´m asking before sending any PM.

Hi there, thanks for your interest. Yes, the keyboard is available but as, I said on my old thread, some keys don't work.
Feel free to send me a PM with an offer if you are still interested but consider that shipping costs would be about 15 euros.

[...]

You need to add a price first as davideo has pointed out, jurassicman. Unfortunately, until then I won´t be able to declare interest.

Last edited:
@davideo & asturiano
Sorry guys, I forgot that since yesterday I was very tired and I wasn't thinking to sell the keyboard.
I added it in the first post, thanks and sorry again.

Hi,

Interested in the internal floppy drive. :)

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

PM sent just now. :)

Interested in A501 512KB Fast Ram Memory with metallic case (2nd in line)

Payment received from Tuxbar81 for the Internal floppy disk.

Here the pictures of the keyboard (the keys in yellow don't work, I haven't opened the keyboard, it could be possible to fix the issue cleaning the membrane or it will be necessary to replace it):

IMG_20191015_071852.jpg IMG_20191015_071856.jpg IMG_20191015_071900.jpg IMG_20191006_184915.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Interested in A501 512KB Fast Ram Memory with metallic case (2nd in line)

Thanks for your interest, Ram expansion and Metallic shield are reserved for Kyle, I'll contact you if he withdraws his interest.

Last edited:
I would like to express interest in the case, mouse and keyboard. Sending PM.

- Complete A500 case, clean, nice condition "C= logo" = 15 euros

- A500 Tank mouse cleaned but a bit yellowed = 15 euros
- A500 Keyboard with some not working keys but clean and not yellowed = 10 euros

I would like to express interest in the case, mouse and keyboard. Sending PM.

- Complete A500 case, clean, nice condition "C= logo" = 15 euros

- A500 Tank mouse cleaned but a bit yellowed = 15 euros
- A500 Keyboard with some not working keys but clean and not yellowed = 10 euros

PM replied

Money sent for ram and metal shiled :)

@Kyle
Payment received, thanks! :)

@tuxbar81
Mate, please, remove some messages from your inbox 'cause it's full and I'm not able to send you the message with the tracking number of your parcel. :)

Interested in:
Motherboard
and
Complete A500 case, next in line.

Sending PM
*payment sent!
*products received, leaving positive feedback!

Last edited:
interested in A500 Keyboard with some not working keys but clean and not yellowed = 10 euros

Next in line, if still available please PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom