Sold PCMIDI ISA MPU interfaces (Roland intelligent mode compatible ), new black version with Wavetable header

Status
Not open for further replies.

keropi

VIP
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Ioannina
Hello!

I have for sale some PCMIDI ISA MPU interfaces , the very latest version with black pcb , wavetable header and and extra MIDI-OUT via the orange 3.5mm port.

These cards are the newer version of the Music Quest ones marmes and me were selling in 2016~2017.
  • same core so 100% Roland intelligent mode compatible
  • wavetable header added
  • 4x MIDI OUT ports in total so 3x external units and the wavetable daughterboard can work at the same time without using passthrough or other devices
  • volume attenuation jumpers for loud daughterboards like the XR385
  • internal audio connector added so you can mix the wavetable daughterboard audio output with your main sound card
  • glue logic moved to a cpld design, all components are precision high quality ones
  • cards are sold complete and ready to use with 1x MIDI OUT cable (3.5mm jack -> female midi socket) , schematics and pinouts provided so end user can make his own cables according to needs.

Please check out Phil's excellent review of the card - it's the previous blue version but the chipset/firmware are the same so compatibility is 100% the same.

Currently on stock there are 5 0 cards - also advertised elsewhere.
Please allow 2 days for assembly and testing before shipping - due to lack of time these are now built on demand.

Price per card is 120eur payed via paypal , price includes registered airmail worldwide shipping in a hard box.

Thanks for looking! :)

1x card sold to Arvid
1x card sold to raketa
1x card sold to renstou
1x card sold to Malichite

ps.
looking for an affordable newly made midi daughterboards or other midi gear? check our friends over at https://www.serdashop.com :)

Last edited:
cards to raketa and Arvid shipped yesterday - I forgot to send the PMs :roll:

last card sold to Malichite - thanks for the ongoing support and kind message! really appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom