For Sale AA3000+ Amiga 3000 AGA motherboard PCBs

Great!

They look beautiful :)

Interested in CPU connector. PM sent.

Thanks!
-max

The postal strike is over. I'll start preparing some shipments now and contacting the recipients. Due to the strike I'm still waiting for a shipment which contains more component sets so some PCB shipments will be postponed.

I get this question too much regarding the tracking details so I'll clarify it here for all. The package has been shipped to the correct address the recipient has given to me.

The zip code that Finnish Post shows on the tracking page is not necessarily the zip code of the recipient's. After the GDPR came into force, the Finnish Post tracking page now shows the next shipping point in the path between the sender and the recipient. As the package moves from one postal distribution center to another, the zip code gets updated.

Hi Janne,

I have been trying to send you a PM but I am getting an error message that you mailbox is full.

Can you please advise.

Mother- and daughterboards arrived. Thank you, hese! Great work!

For those of us who've purchased these boards and are about to embark on assembly, would it be advantageous to start a "build progress" thread somewhere where we can collaborate?

I've been gathering the more difficult to find components for almost a month and I'm almost done populating my DigiKey cart as well and would be happy to share. I also have some suggestions for a few component substitutions, recommend a regular electrolytic cap vs aluminum polymer for C190 since poly current leakage could potentially be greater than the RTC itself...helpful tips like that.

Would anyone be interested in this, and if so have a suggestion where such a thread should exist (if not AmiBay)?

For those of us who've purchased these boards and are about to embark on assembly, would it be advantageous to start a "build progress" thread somewhere where we can collaborate?

I've been gathering the more difficult to find components for almost a month and I'm almost done populating my DigiKey cart as well and would be happy to share. I also have some suggestions for a few component substitutions, recommend a regular electrolytic cap vs aluminum polymer for C190 since poly current leakage could potentially be greater than the RTC itself...helpful tips like that.

Would anyone be interested in this, and if so have a suggestion where such a thread should exist (if not AmiBay)?

Please do it here in PhotoBooth! I'm sure we all will benefit from such thread!

Does anybody have the exact Commodore part numbers for the Amiga chips? Don't want to be sourcing the wrong ones ;-)

Does anybody have the exact Commodore part numbers for the Amiga chips? Don't want to be sourcing the wrong ones ;-)

Please see Hese's post here regarding the custom chip part numbers. You should read through that thread and keep an eye on it, lots of useful information...

Last edited:
Interested in one pcb, component set and cpu connector. PM sent.

Absolutely! Please do it! I won't be able to start populating mine before the beginning of next year, so I guess until then some folks here will have theirs up and running already.

Back
Top Bottom