For Sale AA3000+ Amiga 3000 AGA motherboard PCBs

@all

After you have received the package, please leave a feedback for the transaction. Thank you.

You're pictures look great! May I ask what you're using for a camera? I was considering hauling out the SLR and prime lens to document my build....

You're pictures look great! May I ask what you're using for a camera? I was considering hauling out the SLR and prime lens to document my build....

It is a Sony NEX-5N, it is a relatively 'old' camera. I think you can pick them up on eBay for ~$60 now. Thank you for the compliment!

Last edited:
Wow, is that with a typical ~18-55mm F4-ish type kit lens, or are you using some kind of prime lens?

So far...

most_components_small.jpg

Zorro connectors

Zorro connectors

Just a quick note regarding the Zorro connectors on the Firebird Daughterboard. If you take a look at the attached picture you will notice that the length of the pins protruding through the board are about double the length of the original connectors on the A3000. I've installed a CPU board for reference. I'd suggest trimming all of the Zorro connectors back as there is a greater risk that the back of the board may short against the chassis of the A3000.

The issue is with the length of the pins sourced from Mouser, not a design issue of the board itself.

tooclose.jpg

Are there plans to order more boards? Interested in one board+daughter-board with CPU clot and components if available. Sending PM as well.

Also declaring interest in one set of PCBs if there are more runs. Just learned about this. Sending PM.

@hese I cannot PM you. Your box is full.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom