For Sale SaRuMan-TED 64k RAM for C16 and C116

Can this unit be used in a machine that's missing its original RAM chips? Say, for example, someone tried to upgrade their C16 and messed up the board while removing the RAM, and now can't replace the RAM without major surgery? :unsure: The multiplexers are still there, just the RAM is gone.

If so, I am interested in the non-switchable unit. Thank you!

Can this unit be used in a machine that's missing its original RAM chips? Say, for example, someone tried to upgrade their C16 and messed up the board while removing the RAM, and now can't replace the RAM without major surgery? :unsure: The multiplexers are still there, just the RAM is gone.

If so, I am interested in the non-switchable unit. Thank you!
Yes! In C64k mode or the switchless version can completely replace the RAM of any TED based Commodore computer.

You can completely remove the DRAM and the multiplexers.

Last edited:
I'm interested in one without switch for my C16, will send you PM. Thanks in advance

Hi eslapion, would be interested in one Expansion. Cant send PM's yet... :dry:_>" smilieid="189" class="inlineimg">

I'm interested in one, tried to send you a PM but don't know if it reached you (could not see a item in my outbox)

Back
Top Bottom