Sold MiSTer DE-10 Nano FPGA bundle inc. case, IO board, SD RAM, and RTC (UK only sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mousey

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Hampshire
Perfect working order, everything was bought and put together a couple of months ago but I've hardly used it.

This would suit someone who knows what they're buying with a bit of technical knowledge behind them, as to be honest it was a bit overwhelming for me (a bit of a noob) to set everything up. However, it is ready for a new owner to just plug it in and play but I will include links that will prove indispensible when it comes to customising or setting up your own SD card (which is a bit involved!) and installing emulators etc.

I spent over £200 putting the various bits together, but I am asking just £180 including UPS delivery. Payment by Paypal "friends and family" or you cover the fees (add 4%, so £187.20). UK only sale please.

Includes:

• DE10 Nano Cyclone V board with heatsink fitted
  • MiSTer custom 3D printed case
  • IO board (version 5.6XL)
  • SD RAM (32MB, extra slim version 1.1)
  • Real Time Clock (version 1.2)
  • MakerSpot 4 port USB hub (connected via MicroUSB)
  • Noctua NF-A4x10 5V 3-Pin Premium Quiet Fan (40mm)
  • 8GB SD Card
  • Power supply with UK plug adapter
  • HDMI cable

(the DE10 was from Digi-key, USB hub and fan were from Amazon and the rest was from MiSTer dealer dirkthedaring71 on eBay)

NOT included - a way of interacting with the MiSTer, such as a USB keyboard or controller.

At time of posting, the MiSTer is completely up to date, with the latest main and menu cores. I have left certain emulators on the included SD card (see photos) with a few freely distributable games (no commercial software included). Please be sure you know what you are doing when it comes to updating the main MiSTer software, as otherwise you can make the SD card unbootable (which is fixable but essentially you have to start from scratch unless you are an advanced user).

Useful links:

https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer/wiki/Setup-Guide
http://www.atari-forum.com/viewforum.php?f=117

IMG_2650.jpgIMG_2654.jpgIMG_2655.jpgIMG_2656.jpgIMG_2658.jpg
IMG_2659.jpgIMG_2660.jpgIMG_2662.jpgIMG_2645.jpgIMG_2646.jpg

Forgot to pm will do when home from work

No worries Sardine, I know what it can be like! In the meantime I've dug out the original boxes for the DE10 and the fan:

IMG_2663.jpg

If Kev decides to pass, I have a couple of questions so you can count me as next inline.

MiSTer now reserved for Sardine.

Thanks for your interest Moggsie, I'll let you know if anything changes. Although I think you have enough retro stuff... :eek::LOL:

MiSTer now reserved for Sardine.

Thanks for your interest Moggsie, I'll let you know if anything changes. Although I think you have enough retro stuff... :eek::LOL:

Never. And I don't care what the Mrs says...

Now sold to Sardine who has paid in full.

[EDIT] Shipped this afternoon and tracking information sent to Sardine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom