Schneider Euro PC II, Euro XT, RAM Memory Sticks, 386 & 486 CPUs and Motherboards, Mobile Data Terminal, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

joao

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Viseu
Hello friends,

I have a lot of old stuff for sale, some of the items are brand new never used, some used, but sadly I have no way of testing anything so I don't know if it's working or not.
(If there's any way to test anything let me know!)
Most of this is leftover stock from an old computer shop we had more than 20 years ago.

I will be adding more items as I keep digging through the boxes.

Right now I have:

- Schneider Euro PC II, in decent asthetic condition + power brick. 100€ SOLD

- Several 386/486/AMD Motherboards, CPUs, Soundcards etc: 10€ each.
I labeled these with numbers, as most of the stuff I don't really know what it is or the model designation.
If anything is interesting for you, let me know the number, it's easier, hope it's OK with the moderators like this :)
(PHOTOS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Y3NAyJVwSZzhvvlz9LFbOpSRpBp9tEXv?usp=sharing)

- Several Samsung RAM Memory Sticks (KMM59): 5€ each

- Bolymin BETA903A7 Mobile Data Center, runs Windows CE 5.0, 800x480 Touchscreen, GPS and GSM (sim card) module. New, boxed. Comes with cables and accessories, windshield mount and GPS antenna. 30€ each (was 50, was 150)

I will keep adding.
I have a lot of positive feedback on a Portuguese hardware forum that I can show. I accept PayPal and I post to any European Union country to avoid fees for the buyer. Rate will be discussed depending on the location! :)

Last edited:
@joao
- Schneider Euro PC II, in decent asthetic condition + power brick: 180€ ONO

- Schneider Euro PC II, yellow-ish condition (still looking for the power brick): 120€ ONO

- Schneider Euro XT, decent condition, not yellow (still looking for the power brick): 120€ ONO

As a new member can you provide proof of ownership by supplying a photo with your forum name and todays date for each of the above items please?

Of course! Will do tomorrow as soon as I go to the storage unit. Thanks for the tip.

EDIT: Managed to go there today, added pics to the post as asked. Hope it's ok. @davideo

Last edited:
Of course! Will do tomorrow as soon as I go to the storage unit. Thanks for the tip.

EDIT: Managed to go there today, added pics to the post as asked. Hope it's ok. @davideo

Thank you and I hope your thumb gets better soon

Hello,

I'm checking everything right now (models, taking pictures etc) and will update today. Thanks :)

hi interested in - Several 386/486 Motherboards (making a full list now) and CPUs: 10€ each? - thanks

As far as I am informed, according to the rules you can only declare interest in one or more specific items. Since the type and amount of the 386/486 mainboards has not been specified yet, I will wait until the list has been created.

As far as I am informed, according to the rules you can only declare interest in one or more specific items. Since the type and amount of the 386/486 mainboards has not been specified yet, I will wait until the list has been created.

I think that you are right!

Last edited:
Hi all,

I've added a Google Drive link with pictures for all the boards I found yet. As I don't have the knowledge or the time to currently search every one of them for a model number, I've labeled them with numbers.
I hope it's OK with the moderation team (it's just too many items to post separately).
If you are interested in any of them, let me know the number(s).

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom