Not open for further replies.

Deanp

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Northamptonshire
Looking for a BBC Master Compact please, ideally in working condition. Does not need to have the floppy drive unit, will be happy with just the system/keyboard unit.

Many thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi dean he says he’s away for work but will reply. He is about to list elsewhere so your post is at good time. Regards , Iain

Many thanks - will he offer it to me first or list elsewhere and send me the link do you know?

I'll ping him to ensure he comes here first.

all else i know is it has an sd card thingy working on it as hes been boasting.

Hi Dean, sorry for the late reply. I have a BBC Master Compact which I happy to move on. As Iain has explained I am working away from home until Friday, so if ok with yourself I can send a PM on Saturday and we can discuss a possible deal and I will upload some pics to review. Cheers

Many thanks for getting in touch - much appreciated. Yes, Saturday is absolutely fine.

Best regards

Dean

IMG_2854.jpgIMG_2855.jpgIMG_2856.jpgIMG_2857.jpgIMG_2858.jpgIMG_2859.jpgIMG_2860.jpgIMG_2861.jpg

Hi Dean, the images as promised. The compact is in good condition and has some mods done by our very own TC. Multi ROM which has ADFS,DFS and MMC functionality built in. It also has external audio jack. Only issue cosmetic wise, is that a user port mod was removed and I was going to get a MMC installed but never got around to it. Let me know if your still interested. Thanks

Yes, looks great - still interested thank you. I’m not too bothered by the cosmetic ‘hole’. Please ping me over the price you are looking for.

Many thanks!

Price accepted and payment made [emoji106]

Package received with thanks (nicely packed [emoji106]) - will test and leave feedback soon.

Working great ���� - feedback left. Many thanks Paradroid90 !

Sorry for the delay, been away for the weekend. Feedback left. :) I think this thread can be closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom