Sold Some Amiga stuff on sale: PPC card, Mediator busboard, PCI 3dfx, Checkmate 1500 plus, Toccata, among other things to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayowalker

Rating - 100%
41   0   1
Country
Germany
Region
NRW
Hi !

On sale are the following items (added items/ updated on 02.11.2019):

• The so called Ragnarok card. PRPMC8150-1371 with Motorola PMC 800 MHz, 512MB RAM, 64MB flash, bought brand new. CPU is the PowerPC 750FX@800MHz with 512KB L2 Cache on-die. Included is a Ramix PMC239/F PCI to PMC Adapter. I did put on another fan, the original was too loud.
This sandwich can be used as an PowerPC accelerator e.g. on an Amiga 3000/ 4000 with Mediator PCI Bus-board in 3.3V or 5V setup( the latter voltage is converted by the voltage regulator of the Ramix adapter). For additional infos please have a look at the SonnetWiki at https://github.com/Sakura-IT/SonnetAmiga/wiki/Ragnarok.
Please keep in mind, setting up sonnet configuration require technical skills and patience. You will be honored with an amazing speed. Screenshots serve as illustration of working card. This card was also verified working by trixster.

Asking for 680€ ( was 700€/ 720€/ 730€/ 750€)

Added SPLIT option :
Ragnarok card only, without PMC to PCI bridge card, for 640€ ( was 660€/ 680€/ 700€).

All prices plus shipment quote (EU preferred), via PayPal friends.

SOLD outside Amibay

ac859dbda0febe6e99f4b4c77e378d04.plist

76bc51b81240b2a7fecc5d7de2d53240.plist
032d69e475d4cf4bd9ca2323023c354d.plist
a1a943023f986e07500cd11b11518a9d.plist
e6e2c3e8da16ca3e096f072e730eea4f.plist
96bba824af8bc923507dedafca65bcce.plist

dc0aa4c9f7c81c1351c71c3f303fe507.plist

• Mediator PCI 4000Di 3V MK-III. Bought directly from Elbox online shop on 2018-09-08. Can provide bill for prove of guarantee, though I believe Elbox registers their products’ serial. Will provide original driver CD of course.
Asking for 250€ plus shipment quote (EU preferred), via PayPal friends

Can be bundled
, which will be preferred, with the Ragnarok combo for a lower price. Asking for 950€ for the bundle plus shipment quote (EU preferred), via PayPal friends.​
. SOLD to Waldheimer

5486716f24b26e338b238568f8d5aafd.jpg

25c70753fee2cc6b0a24d13c294af86b.jpg

1daab77e7915dd230a4c4616b5343341.jpg

1e1a2dac3397fd566ae7f2ef7a0508c8.jpg

• 3dfx Voodoo 4500 PCI with 32MB RAM with DVI. Was MAC Edition originally, but I flashed PC bios. DVI output, so far, works only on PC, not in Amiga setup. Please also note that as far as I experienced it’s problematic to get this working together with the PRPMC8150-1371 (some Zorro memory window interference?). For the setup above I personally recommend Voodoo 3000 cards. The Voodoo 4500 worked fine in my setup with the Killer NIC or the Rapture card. It’s needed to put a fan on that GPU heat sink. Added screenshots to illustrate working card, on one of which one can see the card live running underneath the monitor.
Asking for 240€ ( was 260€, 280€, 300€) plus shipment quote (EU preferred), via PayPal friends.​

SOLD outside Amibay

c211febf3b89a1f8d4d9e3e6579dd2cd.plist

e1e950ebda08a48097fa308d9f408cc5.plist

209bfe59bc232137bc712ac837ab2fed.plist

• A white Checkmate 1500 plus new set. For further information please refer to https://checkmate1500plus.com/IntroductionAmiga.aspx. The whole set consists of these new and unused parts:
    • 1 White Amiga A1200 Basic Case
    • 1 White A500-A1200 External Keyboard Case
    • 1 A500/600/1200 ATX Power adaptor kit
    • 1 White A1200 Rear Panel
    • 1 White Case Risers Pair
    • 1 LG GS40N DVD mount tray
    • 1 White Standard 3.5" Drive bay
    • 2 White AmigaFloppy Panel
    • 1 White Blank Panel 1 White DVD Panel
    • 1 LG GS40N DVD slimline
    • 1 Keyrah V2

• For the whole Checkmate set I’m asking for 520€ plus shipment quote (EU preferred), via PayPal friends.

Reason: Listing was faulty, my mistake, I’m sorry, therefore must retreat from offer.

Updated and corrected sale thread for Checkmate bundle:
https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?108903-New-Amiga-case-Checkmate-1500-plus-bundled-with-A1200-and-A500-backplate-LG-slimline-DVD-and-Keyrah-V2&p=959042#post959042

Asking for 150€ plus shipment quote (EU preferred), via PayPal friends.​

SOLD to Karibou

27fca0aedbcc61c12eb246fd3d24652f.jpg
e4bfea1bfa762fea7dbfbf3bb8db8d22.jpg

All items are functional. I sell the wonderful sonnet stuff with pain, but I ran out of time, and have focus on classic setups again. Buyers within the EU are preferred. If You are interested, please state in this thread AND send me a pm, otherwise I’ll ignore it.

Of course questions are welcome. Thanks for watching...

Last edited:
Some Amiga stuff on sale: PPC card, Mediator busboard, PCI 3dfx, Checkmate 1500 plus, among other things to come

Some Amiga stuff on sale: PPC card, Mediator busboard, PCI 3dfx, Checkmate 1500 plus, among other things to come

Interested on Mediator PCI 4000Di 3V MK-III. PM send

Didn’t receive any pm. Please check.

Anyway, as I stated above I’ll wait till tomorrow eve and see, if there’s someone, who wants to buy the bundle, which I’d prefer. Hope this is in conformity to the boards rules.

Last edited:
Interested on Mediator PCI 4000Di 3V MK-III. PM send

Didn’t receive any pm. Please check.

Anyway, as I stated above I’ll wait till tomorrow eve and see, if there’s someone, who wants to buy the bundle, which I’d prefer. Hope this is in conformity to the boards rules.

One part of the rules is that both parties have 24 hours to send PMs. That means, for example, that the seller has to wait 24 hours before assuming that a potential buyer has given up without the courtesy to let you know and moving on to the next person in line. There was a sale recently where the seller didn't wait even a few hours and sold it to someone else. It caused quite a kerfuffle.

Just wanted to pass this on in case you weren't aware.

Also, since you did state in the listing that you preferred to bundle them, it is following the rules to say that you will wait for someone to express interest in the bundle.

Some Amiga stuff on sale: PPC card, Mediator busboard, PCI 3dfx, Checkmate 1500 plus, Toccata, among other things to come

@Pgovotsos:
Thanks for support and explanation.

@Waldheimer:
Sent pm with payment details for Checkmate set.

Would like to wait till Monday eve, to let people have opportunity to get the PPC/ Mediator bundle. Elsewise Waldheimer is first in line for Mediator 4000 MKIII.

Last edited:
Some Amiga stuff on sale: PPC card, Mediator busboard, PCI 3dfx, Checkmate 1500 plus, Toccata, among other things to come

@Karibou:

PM replied.

Edit: Toccata is sold to Karibou, just received payment. Will ship ASAP.

Last edited:
@dayowalker when you put other things on sale, could you please start new threads for them? It greatly increases the visibility and the chances that more members will open it to buy your items. All of this is of course in my opinion only and you can do whatever you want. I just want you to do it so I have a better chance to see that you are selling new stuff that I want but would probably miss out on :)

If you just edit the first post with new items the forum doesn't bump the thread up to the top of the list, it stays where it is - perhaps several pages down. If you do this, it also doesn't register as a new post so people who have subscribed to the thread will not be notified of a new entry. It becomes seen only if someone sees the thread after scrolling through potentially several pages of posts before stumbling across this one.

If you create a new entry in the thread with the new items, people who have subscribed to the thread will see the new things when they receive the notification of a new post. It will also move the thread to the top of the list but the original date stays the same and appears to just be an old thread with a new reply since there is no indication that new items are added. Again, less chance that members will open it and see the new items added for sale.

The best way to improve your chances of having everybody opening the thread to see what you have for sale is to create a new thread each time you list new items. This puts your thread at the top of the list and, since it is a thread with a new creation date and no replies, it tells members clearly that this is a thread with new things to look at.

There's another trick you can do to increase the visibility of your older threads as well. At the end of the first post add a section "See my other items for sale" followed by a list of links to your other threads. That way members can easily find your new items and you get a good chance to bring your previously listed items to their attention at the same time. This can be much more effective than simply bumping your old threads because all that does is present members with the same situation as the second option above resulting in fewer new potential buyers opening the thread.

@Pgovotsos:
Yes, I see.

@all:
No ones interest detected in bundle. Send pm @waldheimer with payment infos for the mediator.

@all:
Due to my mistake, I’m not able to sell Checkmate bundle for now. I’m sorry.

I informed Waldheimer per pm.

@Karibou:

Shipment prepared for tomorrow.

Preparing shipment of Mediator to Waldheimer

Advert of Checkmate 1500 is clarified. Waldheimer did withdraw interest in Checkmate 1500 per pm. Will put it in an own new thread and will insert link here.

@admins: Sorry for mixing up the thread/ adverts.

@Waldheimer: for transparency, please state also here in the thread that you withdraw your interest in Checkmate bundle.

Last edited:

Ragnarok reduced in price.

Last edited:
@all
- Added SPLIT option for Ragnarok card. Bundle sale still preferred.

- Added screenshots of Ragnarok and Voodoo running.

- Price drop for Voodoo 4500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom