Photo's from R3tr0 R3play!

Really great pics there, thanks folks.

Did anyone played the SWOS Tournament? My friend Rafal "destroyed" them all :LOL: ...even the big Jon Hare in Final :eek:

Was Rafal the guy from the SWOS league? I got into the Semi's and he beat the guy that beat me. I don't feel so bad about it as I didn't think I would get even that far and Rafal was VERY good. I won the IK+ tourny so it would have been asking too much to have won them both lol

John

r3play makes it onto Channel 5's Gadget show.
Unfortunately no mention of Amiga's, but Iain Lee does talk about talking to an Amstrad fan who is strangely reminiscent of Woody? ;)

Go HERE to have a watch.

Nice one - spotting that Phil, and pretty cool that the IK+ championship got a good mention including the news that the winner would play the creator - now which winner could that have been hehe ;)

John

Gallery

Gallery

Hi folks, I've put a wee web gallery here http://www.jmcdonline.com/amiga/ of all of the photo's that everyone took, just to put them all together in the one place. It's a flash gallery and takes a wee while to load (24mb) but once it's down it's nice. There are so many photo's that they go above and below the screen estate so just use cursor keys to move up to the ones that aren't visible.

Cheers

John (y)

My mate Rafal before the final SWOS game vs. Jon Hare :)

Attachments

• blackpool 7.11.2010 011.jpg
    blackpool 7.11.2010 011.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 2
nice page Skilgannon :great

me thinks I`m going to hide in the next lot of photo`s hehehehhe

glad you got someonr got a snap of that cbm 116 never seen one before

I think it was called "Tower"? it was near the tower anyway from vague memory, I spent most of my time around blackpool feeling totally lost and following everyone else! :)

LOL - I thought it was just me that was doing that :)

J

Lol, this just reminded me of a picture in my mind there were four of you walking along in a row it was like a scene from Reservior Dogs (y)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzghpiaKeOs 3:03 :LOL:

@tim

The next event is in November, if you want to be and exhibitor we will start putting together an exhibitor's list in the next couple of months. As an exhibitor you will get free entry to one of the coolest the events of the year =)

Any idea on the price of the tickets yet. What were they last year thanks:oops:

Back
Top Bottom