Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo's from R3tr0 R3play!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Region:
    Fife
    Feedback
    6 (100%)

Ok. That looks brilliant. I have to go next year!
    A500+ with 2 Mb Chip RAM, courtesy of the Free Amiga Fairy
    A1200 with ACA1233n accelerator, CF 8Gb Hard Disk and Indivision M2cr

Online Gangster Amibayer! fitzsteve's Avatar
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Sevenoaks, Kent
    Feedback
    1020 (100%)
    Blog Entries

Updated first post with my event write up!

Will try to add some comments about the pics at some point too...

Hope you enjoy!
    My YouTube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/fitzsteve

CD32 + TF330, A500+ Vampire V2, A1200T Black Box + Mediator B1260 + Killer K1 PPC

Hardware Junkie™ Amibayer! Powerpie5000's Avatar
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Lancashire
    Feedback
    128 (100%)

Great pics! I only live up the road from the event but sadly could not be there due to long hours at work

Quote Originally Posted by fitzsteve View Post
    even the rather strange Bar we ended up in and even if my feet were stuck to the floor! O_o
    That bar wouldn't happen to be "The Tache" would it? A rock/metal bar in a run-down looking building with really gooey floors... I've had some great times there
    Well i hope you enjoyed Blackpool... even though it does look a bit run down out of tourist season. I've lived here over 5 years now and the town isn't getting any better. I also hope you managed to avoid some of the "unsavoury" locals

Country
    UK
    Region:
    Sevenoaks, Kent
    Feedback
    1020 (100%)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpie5000 View Post
    Great pics! I only live up the road from the event but sadly could not be there due to long hours at work

even the rather strange Bar we ended up in and even if my feet were stuck to the floor! O_o
    That bar wouldn't happen to be "The Tache" would it? A rock/metal bar in a run-down looking building with really gooey floors... I've had some great times there
    Well i hope you enjoyed Blackpool... even though it does look a bit run down out of tourist season. I've lived here over 5 years now and the town isn't getting any better. I also hope you managed to avoid some of the "unsavoury" locals
    Hey mate, Blackpool was cool - as I said I had a great time and it was a great crowd so to be honest it didn't matter what Bar we ended up in. It wasn't a Rock/Metal bar - I forget what its called but someone will be along soon who remembers I'm sure!

Glad you enjoyed the pics, its a shame you didn't meet us for drinks though, maybe next time eh?

Steve.
    My YouTube Channel:

CD32 + TF330, A500+ Vampire V2, A1200T Black Box + Mediator B1260 + Killer K1 PPC

Hardware Junkie™ Amibayer! Powerpie5000's Avatar
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Lancashire
    Feedback
    128 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpie5000 View Post

Hey mate, Blackpool was cool - as I said I had a great time and it was a great crowd so to be honest it didn't matter what Bar we ended up in. It wasn't a Rock/Metal bar - I forget what its called but someone will be along soon who remembers I'm sure!

Glad you enjoyed the pics, its a shame you didn't at least meet us for drinks though, maybe next time eh?

Steve.
    I will make sure i book some time off work in advance for any other upcoming events... I've had some early starts and late finishes these last few days at work (although i still managed to get some internet time on my breaks in the admin office ).

Well i'm sure there will be a next time

WipEout Fanboi VIP
    Amibayer!
    Country
    Denmark
    Region:
    Hillerød
    Feedback
    60 (100%)

I think it was called "Tower"? it was near the tower anyway from vague memory, I spent most of my time around blackpool feeling totally lost and following everyone else!

Mondeo Man VIP
    Amibayer!
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Boston, Lincolnshire
    Feedback
    160 (100%)

Great photos and write up fella!

It was a pretty hectic couple of days TBH, I've only just unloaded the car myself. Luckily I sorted an evening shift with work this week, I've got a few hours to sort myself out.

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge VIP
    Amibayer!
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Manchester
    Feedback
    38 (100%)

I'm gutted that I couldn't get to go in the end, finances after paying for an MOT and new windscreen for the wife's car killed any hopes I had...

Looks like an epic time was had by all. Thanks for flying the AmiBay flag and representing us there.

I'm intrigued now as to who the lady was, that interviewed you...
    The future's so Retr0bright, I gotta wear shades.....

As rkauer said:-
    "Retro computers seems like an orgasm: it is always better to have a real one than fake it".

Country
    UK
    Region:
    Sevenoaks, Kent
    Feedback
    1020 (100%)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phipscube View Post
    I think it was called "Tower"? it was near the tower anyway from vague memory, I spent most of my time around blackpool feeling totally lost and following everyone else!
    I thought I was following you lol? Oh and your little Rave Up Dance made the night

Quote Originally Posted by r0jaws View Post
    Great photos and write up fella!

It was a pretty hectic couple of days TBH, I've only just unloaded the car myself. Luckily I sorted an evening shift with work this week, I've got a few hours to sort myself out.
    It was awesome mate, thanks again for arranging this
    My YouTube Channel:

Country
    United Kingdom
    Region:
    Stockport
    Feedback

Just thought I would say cheers for putting on an awesome display. Drooled over the mini mig for a good while as well as some of the other interesting machines you guys had.

The first game I played over the weekend was IK+ on one of your machines against my mate Brought back some good memories!

Hope to see you again next year (and actually take a moment to have a chat!)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast