Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 115

Thread: Photo's from R3tr0 R3play!

  1. #11
    Amibayer! AndyC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Region:
    Fife
    Age
    42
    Posts
    383
    Feedback
    6 (100%)

    Default

    Ok. That looks brilliant. I have to go next year!
    A500+ with 2 Mb Chip RAM, courtesy of the Free Amiga Fairy
    A1200 with ACA1233n accelerator, CF 8Gb Hard Disk and Indivision M2cr

  2. #12
    Online Gangster Amibayer! fitzsteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Sevenoaks, Kent
    Age
    40
    Posts
    21,685
    Feedback
    1020 (100%)
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Updated first post with my event write up!

    Will try to add some comments about the pics at some point too...

    Hope you enjoy!
    My YouTube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/fitzsteve

    CD32 + TF330, A500+ Vampire V2, A1200T Black Box + Mediator B1260 + Killer K1 PPC

  3. #13
    Hardware Junkie™ Amibayer! Powerpie5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Lancashire
    Posts
    2,524
    Feedback
    128 (100%)

    Default

    Great pics! I only live up the road from the event but sadly could not be there due to long hours at work

    Quote Originally Posted by fitzsteve View Post
    even the rather strange Bar we ended up in and even if my feet were stuck to the floor! O_o
    That bar wouldn't happen to be "The Tache" would it? A rock/metal bar in a run-down looking building with really gooey floors... I've had some great times there
    Well i hope you enjoyed Blackpool... even though it does look a bit run down out of tourist season. I've lived here over 5 years now and the town isn't getting any better. I also hope you managed to avoid some of the "unsavoury" locals

  4. #14
    Online Gangster Amibayer! fitzsteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Sevenoaks, Kent
    Age
    40
    Posts
    21,685
    Feedback
    1020 (100%)
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerpie5000 View Post
    Great pics! I only live up the road from the event but sadly could not be there due to long hours at work

    Quote Originally Posted by fitzsteve View Post
    even the rather strange Bar we ended up in and even if my feet were stuck to the floor! O_o
    That bar wouldn't happen to be "The Tache" would it? A rock/metal bar in a run-down looking building with really gooey floors... I've had some great times there
    Well i hope you enjoyed Blackpool... even though it does look a bit run down out of tourist season. I've lived here over 5 years now and the town isn't getting any better. I also hope you managed to avoid some of the "unsavoury" locals
    Hey mate, Blackpool was cool - as I said I had a great time and it was a great crowd so to be honest it didn't matter what Bar we ended up in. It wasn't a Rock/Metal bar - I forget what its called but someone will be along soon who remembers I'm sure!

    Glad you enjoyed the pics, its a shame you didn't meet us for drinks though, maybe next time eh?

    Steve.
    My YouTube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/fitzsteve

    CD32 + TF330, A500+ Vampire V2, A1200T Black Box + Mediator B1260 + Killer K1 PPC

  5. #15
    Hardware Junkie™ Amibayer! Powerpie5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Lancashire
    Posts
    2,524
    Feedback
    128 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fitzsteve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerpie5000 View Post
    Great pics! I only live up the road from the event but sadly could not be there due to long hours at work

    Quote Originally Posted by fitzsteve View Post
    even the rather strange Bar we ended up in and even if my feet were stuck to the floor! O_o
    That bar wouldn't happen to be "The Tache" would it? A rock/metal bar in a run-down looking building with really gooey floors... I've had some great times there
    Well i hope you enjoyed Blackpool... even though it does look a bit run down out of tourist season. I've lived here over 5 years now and the town isn't getting any better. I also hope you managed to avoid some of the "unsavoury" locals
    Hey mate, Blackpool was cool - as I said I had a great time and it was a great crowd so to be honest it didn't matter what Bar we ended up in. It wasn't a Rock/Metal bar - I forget what its called but someone will be along soon who remembers I'm sure!

    Glad you enjoyed the pics, its a shame you didn't at least meet us for drinks though, maybe next time eh?

    Steve.
    I will make sure i book some time off work in advance for any other upcoming events... I've had some early starts and late finishes these last few days at work (although i still managed to get some internet time on my breaks in the admin office ).

    Well i'm sure there will be a next time

  6. #16
    WipEout Fanboi VIP
    Amibayer!
    Phipscube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Country
    Denmark
    Region:
    Hillerød
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,217
    Feedback
    60 (100%)

    Default

    I think it was called "Tower"? it was near the tower anyway from vague memory, I spent most of my time around blackpool feeling totally lost and following everyone else!

  7. #17
    Mondeo Man VIP
    Amibayer!
    r0jaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Boston, Lincolnshire
    Age
    45
    Posts
    7,621
    Feedback
    160 (100%)

    Default

    Great photos and write up fella!

    It was a pretty hectic couple of days TBH, I've only just unloaded the car myself. Luckily I sorted an evening shift with work this week, I've got a few hours to sort myself out.

  8. #18
    Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge VIP
    Amibayer!
    Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Manchester
    Age
    58
    Posts
    16,401
    Feedback
    38 (100%)

    Default

    I'm gutted that I couldn't get to go in the end, finances after paying for an MOT and new windscreen for the wife's car killed any hopes I had...

    Looks like an epic time was had by all. Thanks for flying the AmiBay flag and representing us there.

    I'm intrigued now as to who the lady was, that interviewed you...
    The future's so Retr0bright, I gotta wear shades.....

    As rkauer said:-
    "Retro computers seems like an orgasm: it is always better to have a real one than fake it".

  9. #19
    Online Gangster Amibayer! fitzsteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Sevenoaks, Kent
    Age
    40
    Posts
    21,685
    Feedback
    1020 (100%)
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phipscube View Post
    I think it was called "Tower"? it was near the tower anyway from vague memory, I spent most of my time around blackpool feeling totally lost and following everyone else!
    I thought I was following you lol? Oh and your little Rave Up Dance made the night

    Quote Originally Posted by r0jaws View Post
    Great photos and write up fella!

    It was a pretty hectic couple of days TBH, I've only just unloaded the car myself. Luckily I sorted an evening shift with work this week, I've got a few hours to sort myself out.
    It was awesome mate, thanks again for arranging this
    My YouTube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/fitzsteve

    CD32 + TF330, A500+ Vampire V2, A1200T Black Box + Mediator B1260 + Killer K1 PPC

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Edwards80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Region:
    Stockport
    Posts
    6
    Feedback
    0

    Default

    Just thought I would say cheers for putting on an awesome display. Drooled over the mini mig for a good while as well as some of the other interesting machines you guys had.

    The first game I played over the weekend was IK+ on one of your machines against my mate Brought back some good memories!

    Hope to see you again next year (and actually take a moment to have a chat!)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 25th June 2012, 00:32
  2. Fitzsteve's Photo's from the 25yr
    By fitzsteve in forum Photo Booth
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20th June 2010, 17:57

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •