toothpick

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Kalmar
Hello,

As the title states. I'm looking for an Canopus Spectra 2500 3dfx-in or Miro HiScore 2 9-pin passthrough cable. The cable looks as in the attached image :unsure:

spectra-card-&-acc-b1.jpg

Best regards,
Fredrik

Last edited:
if you don't find then you should consider buy mini-din and cut the standard vga cable and solder them in proper way :)
I made a few cables for Quantum3d / Pure3d in this way.

if you don't find then you should consider buy mini-din and cut the standard vga cable and solder them in proper way :)

I read about it however you do not want to see me soldering almost electrocuted myself once haha but yes I did consider it :D

Hello @mt777, would this cable fit the Canopus Spectra 2500? Ebay auction

Best regards,
Fredrik

Where do you get the VGA connectors from? Can you use a null modem cable with serviceable housings and just replace the DB9 pieces with DE15? Is a ferrite core necessary?

Last edited:
I know that Canopus and Miro use the same loop cable. The Sigma cable looks the same, however, I am not sure about the pinouts. Does anyone have a pinout for this cable?
The Miro/Canopus pinout is shown here: https://www.classic-computing.org/miro-highscore-3d-loopback/

Hello @mt777, would this cable fit the Canopus Spectra 2500? Ebay auction

Best regards,
Fredrik

Unfortunately the sigma cable seems to have a different pinout. So we will have to solder the cable and pins...

@aaronkatrini unfortunetly it seems like the cable wont fit but thank you for the offer/help!

Anyone who knows how to solder and want to help a brother out? I obviously pay for the cables, handcraft and the finish product itself :dry:_>" smilieid="189" class="inlineimg" border="0">

Unfortunately the sigma cable seems to have a different pinout. So we will have to solder the cable and pins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom