Sold Retroflag gPi case, Raspberry pi Zero W, retropie - all set up inc Micro sd card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iainjh

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
Having got on waiting lists and placed orders, then waited for ages for this -

Eventually I ended up with 2.

err...

Anyway, here's the one i built so far, it's lovely lovely with awesome build quality, really solid and nice to use. It works really well running retropie all I have done is added a Pi Zero W (has to be a W to put stuff on the micro sd card) - and FTP'ed lynx, megadrive etc over to it, asking £70 plus signed for UPS or postage (c £6) to Uk. UK destinations preferred, paypal gift. Thats v fair as i also paid shipping and import tax and bought a pi zero w, which is hard to get now due to demand I guess.

Sale includes the Pi W, the micro sd card and the rPi.

I've put the label on the cart (the cart contains the pi!) and its perfect and clean as you'd expect from me :)

linky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X473iXjF3iU

The screen is surprisingly good, very colourful, great viewing angles and sharp. its 320 x 240 and seems a great pixel perfect display for the content. I ialso nstalled the shut down script for safe power off.

It is boxed as new, with the little carry bag as well.

For rules i'd need to wipe the card before posting so pics are illustrative, but I'll point you to the correct .img file to flash onto the card. i think the card is 8gb.
s-l1600.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

556.jpg

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
funds have arrived from tim, will dispatch before the weekend and will send tracking! thanks Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom