REQ: Screws DB for AMIGA models

Iggi

Banned
Country
Germany
Region
NRW, 59846 Sundern
Hi folks,

maybe a bit bizarre but maybe others are looking for it as well.

This weekend I bought an A3000D. Clean and nice but 2 screws (left/right next to the mouse ports) are not the OEM ones and make the cover bend a bit. They must be plain screws while it has some other installed which surely do not have to be there.

Same for AMIGA 1000 keyboard where I lost the screws and I know one out of the 4 screws was shorter.

It would be great if someone has done or we can all together build a database of screws and pictures for the different models.

Thank you

Iggi

I love the idea.

Most of the Amiga 500, 600 and 1200 screws are Philips M3 with a length of 6mm and 7.3-7.5 mm.

Last edited:
This is a really good idea. I searched for Amiga 1000 case screws about eighteen months ago and couldn't find a modern supplier of identical screws. Fortunately a fellow forum member here was able to provide me with an original set. I'd be happy to try and take photos of the ones I have here if that helps.

AmigaKit sell 600/1200 screws but yes a very good idea

I need some for my A4000T front panel

Last edited:
This is a really good idea. I searched for Amiga 1000 case screws about eighteen months ago and couldn't find a modern supplier of identical screws. Fortunately a fellow forum member here was able to provide me with an original set. I'd be happy to try and take photos of the ones I have here if that helps.

David, that would be awesome.

Thanks

Does anyone know what size screws the A1200.net case takes?

It's different from original A1200 case, and they don't answer emails.

It looks like we really have a job to do :) But it is fun :)

Ok, so for my A3000D i am looking for the two screws left/right next to the keyboard/mouse ports. They have to be countersunk flat head screws (Philips). But which size?

M2/M2.5/M3 and the head which diameter 3.8/4.7 besides length :)

Happy searching mates.

Best

Iggi

Back
Top Bottom