wile_e_coyote

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Serbia
Region
Beograd
Hi everybody!

There is no Holy Grail here, this is neither an Issue 1, nor mythical Issue 5 Speccy, but I offer you beautiful yellow Issue 4A in German edition!

I wanted to leave it as much as possible in vanilla state: no composite mod, no new faceplate (you can see its condition; it's not glued, but clipped version, much easier to replace if you want), there are 3 original legs, white designation on the case is really white, and only non-original thing besides one leg is quality RWAP Software keyboard membrane. Any modification is up to future owner of this beauty.

You can see content of your package (TV is not included): there is characteristic EBRO power supply (with all original legs). There are no foam inserts, box is a bit tatty, although all flaps are there, one book is in great state and other is in a reasonable state (there is some writing on the cover and first page). Cables and cassette are tested and working. Loading of many games is tested and working (tape recorder and games are not included).

Notice: you can see that there is a NEC ROM fitted inside, so it could be uncompatible with DIVIDE/DIVCF/DIVMMC. Memory is tested and working.

This beauty could be yours for (negotiable) 140 EUR (was 160) + shipping (for Europe it's about 25-30 EUR, ask for exact shipping costs if you are from elsewhere). I accept PayPal or bank account payment.

Also listed elsewhere.

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 05.jpg